The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:francis:

Police in Durham say they’re searching for a male suspect who is wanted in connection with a shooting in Ajax that sent three men and three women to hospital.

Previously, investigators had not provided any details about the alleged shooter.

They would only say that this individual fled the scene in a dark-coloured, four-door vehicle.

In a news release, Durham Regional Police Service elaborated further on the Aug. 1 incident.

They said at 1:20 a.m. on Monday officers were sent to a call for a shooting at the rear of Dam Foods at 154 Harwood Ave. S., just south of Highway 401.
At said the scene, police said they found five people who had been shot at the scene.

A sixth person, who had also been shot, showed up a Toronto hospital, they said.
Police said four of the victims sustained non-life threatening injuries, while the two remaining were critically hurt. All of the victims are now listed in stable condition, they said.

Investigators also said they believe the suspect attended the “customer appreciation party” that was being held at the back of the local Caribbean market.

They said he was “involved in a verbal altercation with some patrons” and had left the restaurant, but returned hours later and opened fire.
“(We) interviewed several patrons of this after-hours party and continue to look for witnesses and evidence that would assist in identifying the suspect(s),” they said.

Anyone with further information about this incident should contact Det. MacKinnon of DRPS’ West Criminal Investigations Bureau at 1-888-579-1520, ext. 2529, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or www.durhamregionalcrimestoppers.ca.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Police in Durham say they’re searching for a male suspect who is wanted in connection with a shooting in Ajax that sent three men and three women to hospital.

Previously, investigators had not provided any details about the alleged shooter.

They would only say that this individual fled the scene in a dark-coloured, four-door vehicle.

In a news release, Durham Regional Police Service elaborated further on the Aug. 1 incident.

They said at 1:20 a.m. on Monday officers were sent to a call for a shooting at the rear of Dam Foods at 154 Harwood Ave. S., just south of Highway 401.
At said the scene, police said they found five people who had been shot at the scene.

A sixth person, who had also been shot, showed up a Toronto hospital, they said.
Police said four of the victims sustained non-life threatening injuries, while the two remaining were critically hurt. All of the victims are now listed in stable condition, they said.

Investigators also said they believe the suspect attended the “customer appreciation party” that was being held at the back of the local Caribbean market.

They said he was “involved in a verbal altercation with some patrons” and had left the restaurant, but returned hours later and opened fire.
“(We) interviewed several patrons of this after-hours party and continue to look for witnesses and evidence that would assist in identifying the suspect(s),” they said.

Anyone with further information about this incident should contact Det. MacKinnon of DRPS’ West Criminal Investigations Bureau at 1-888-579-1520, ext. 2529, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or www.durhamregionalcrimestoppers.ca.

again another instance of an idiot being emotional, having every opportunity to NOT react like a tampon, and wet the place up. fam brehs need to stop associating their masculinity with the barrel of a machine. Life means natural life in Canada now...

Daps
Lol this ain’t 2008..those days were wild lol

The new gen of women don’t play that
They be selective

it's true..... still trying to reconfigure my game to these times, cause the level aggression I had with the broads in those esrly 2000's during caribana times...... ... :usure: cases would be gettin caught and I'd have been #MeToo'd and back...

Daps
Masks and gloves needed
I still wear my mask indoors

Covipox:merchant:
Monkeyrona:damn:

Same here... my bro got it twice and fortunately was vaxxed up.. i ain't tryin to catch that shyt.. .. I stay low profile, masked up indoors and shoot if I'm on the ttc and too many folks get on tje bus I got a second N95 on the side waiting... :hubie: .

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
again another instance of an idiot being emotional, having every opportunity to NOT react like a tampon, and wet the place up. fam brehs need to stop associating their masculinity with the barrel of a machine. Life means natural life in Canada now...
Used to be hard to get a gun in Canada..not anymore

Slowly give it few more years ,we will reach American status

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:jbhmm:

FZV8oqgXkAEO0wc

Last edited:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
That's a REAL Canadian whiteboy in that second vid..... my man was shooting out "buddy" all over the place like a real canuck boy........:russ:

On another note, I noticed lawn tickets went from 600 to 400......:sas2:

that cracker was so heated :mjlol:those are the consequences of being a groupie though:yeshrug: