The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:unimpressed:
Monkeypox confirmed in person who recently used Toronto’s shelter system, health officials say
The virus is typically spread through prolonged close contact with respiratory droplets from breathing, talking, coughing or sneezing or skin-to-skin contact with lesions, blisters, rashes or contact with objects, fabrics and surfaces used by someone who has the virus.

The virus can enter the body through breaks in the skin or through the eyes and mouth.

Someone with monkeypox can usually pass on the virus when they develop a skin rash or lesions, but it may also spread when they have early symptoms including fever and headache.
Masks and gloves needed
I still wear my mask indoors

just wait till they merge like gotenks and trunks

Covipox:merchant:
Monkeyrona:damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:deadrose:

now he can look forward to a dry dikk and living with dope fiends for 15-40 years possibly life, real life like he ain't ever getting out of prison LIFE.:francis:

It's like dudes don't think

A) enjoy a life of freedom, travelling the world, playing ps5, starting a family or

B) being surrounded by murderers, rapists, depraved individuals stuck in a cell for the rest of your life

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
It's like dudes don't think

A) enjoy a life of freedom, travelling the world, playing ps5, starting a family or

B) being surrounded by murderers, rapists, depraved individuals stuck in a cell for the rest of your life
What bothers me most about the situation was it was completely unnecessary to shoot those bruddas. Literally no imminent danger to the shooter yet he decided to shoot at two unarmed black men because they did their job. He walked to his car got the gun put a shirt over his head then decided to shoot. There were 3 different points in that timeline where he could have said 'fukk it, let's just go home' but no now two innocent bruddas are dead and for what?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
What bothers me most about the situation was it was completely unnecessary to shoot those bruddas. Literally no imminent danger to the shooter yet he decided to shoot at two unarmed black men because they did their job. He walked to his car got the gun put a shirt over his head then decided to shoot. There were 3 different points in that timeline where he could have said 'fukk it, let's just go home' but no now two innocent bruddas are dead and for what?
With no regard
He didn’t even aim for the guys
Just reckless

Pls give them 25 years no parole