The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

One person is dead and another is in serious condition following a shooting in Toronto Tuesday morning, police say.

Emergency crews responded to a shooting in the area of Lawrence Avenue and Weston Road just before 3:30 a.m.

Two victims were located with gunshot wounds outside, police say.

A person is dead and another is seriously injured after a shooting in Toronto early Tuesday morning.
One adult was pronounced dead at the scene and another was taken to hospital with serious injuries, according to Toronto paramedics.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I heard Jerkfest was 30 dollars admission and they ran out of food and water

Then this Kultureland shyt the promoter talking shyt to paying customers is insane ain’t no way

I woulda jumped and robbed him
most events out here are VERY overpriced but $25-30 is the standard for any bumfuk that wants to throw an event

I most DEFINITELY woulda stole some shyt before going home tho

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I watched Fsu ball beat my Carleton uni by 30 last night with their practice jersey lol

There’s really levels to this

IN-GAME-54.jpg

@FireMikelArteta

Oregon is next on aug 28

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Elections have consequences. The nursing wage freeze plus inflation has probably taken 10-20 per cent of nurses wages. Who wants to be a nurse in Ontario when you can go to BC?

Globe editorial: To preserve medicare, Canada has to hire thousands of nurses. Now

I'm literally working with a team on how to lower the nursing vacancy rate at our hospital network :to:

It's simple breh
Nurses can go to the states and get paid in usd dollars, cheaper cost of living and less stress and sometimes signing bonuses of 10-20,000 usd and can make like 45 a hour usd starting salary

a nurse in ontario because ONA payscale is done by years of service

rn = starts at 34 a hour takes you 10 years to reach 45 ann then you have to wait another 15 years to get that extra buck
charge nurses get 2 dollars more

Even ontario hospitals now are offering sign on bonuses but it's 5,000 and you have to stay for 6 months

But its not even about money, every hospital is offering double OT , so even a new nurse making 34 wcan now make 68 a hour BUT they can't even get nurses to do double OT

RPNS even worse start at 27 and go to 30 for all that stress

Canada's best bet is going to english speaking countries and plucking nurses. And it would be easy to do, Ontario sponsoring nurses from like jamaica, nigeria etc.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm literally working with a team on how to lower the nursing vacancy rate at our hospital network :to:

It's simple breh
Nurses can go to the states and get paid in usd dollars, cheaper cost of living and less stress and sometimes signing bonuses of 10-20,000 usd and can make like 45 a hour usd starting salary

a nurse in ontario because ONA payscale is done by years of service

rn = starts at 34 a hour takes you 10 years to reach 45 ann then you have to wait another 15 years to get that extra buck
charge nurses get 2 dollars more

Even ontario hospitals now are offering sign on bonuses but it's 5,000 and you have to stay for 6 months

But its not even about money, every hospital is offering double OT , so even a new nurse making 34 wcan now make 68 a hour BUT they can't even get nurses to do double OT

RPNS even worse start at 27 and go to 30 for all that stress

Canada's best bet is going to english speaking countries and plucking nurses. And it would be easy to do, Ontario sponsoring nurses from like jamaica, nigeria etc.

UK does this. Filipina nurses are going to London now

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4