The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Damn heard about this on cp24.
What was the cause?
Kulture apparently didn’t pay Markham fairgrounds their money and they moved to Ajax downs for the second day. Security was piss poor out there too

Kingston fest ran crazy late and ppl were fainting from being out in the heat for so long. POPCAAN ended up cusssing the promoters and apparently he didn’t get paid either. Also ppl bruck down the fence as well to get into VIP section because sound was frigged up in general admission

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Kulture apparently didn’t pay Markham fairgrounds their money and they moved to Ajax downs for the second day. Security was piss poor out there too

Kingston fest ran crazy late and ppl were fainting from being out in the heat for so long. POPCAAN ended up cusssing the promoters and apparently he didn’t get paid either. Also ppl bruck down the fence as well to get into VIP section because sound was frigged up in general admission

:snoop:

Daps

Disastrous... :huhldup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was in Toronto last week. It was so weird being back after over a decade. Saw some cousins I hadn’t seen in forever.

It’s all about family brehs :mjcry:

Nothing better than family. I saw a cousin last week for the first time in 30 years. Invited me to go visit him in florida. You don't talk to some friends for a few months and they cut you off.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Disastrous... :huhldup:
i feel bad for the kids. They pay they save up for these festivals and the artists/promoters give less than a fukk about them.

the only thing i show up to is a concert in a smaller venue by an established artist. Davido concert in June was smooth, venue was great (HIstory), and he showed up exactly on time. I paid 30 dollars. It was a great vibe too.