The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
everyone with their flags jumpin, wavin, catchin a bubble or two was a thing of beauty breh

Went to a blocko on queen st ..party was so live it spilled onto the street and got shut down early

The city is byke :wow:
We got one more month for the summer

Yeah I’m making the most of it :wow:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OVO fest a wrap, Drake caught covid

:picard: All the folks who flew in for this

Still remember getting rained out at Govenors Ball in NYC a few years back and missing Ye. Still hot about that shyt

A lot of folks gonna have to sell those tickets and won’t be able to make it back here after all the bread they dropped this weekend :mjlol:

Sucks tho. Honestly feel bad for those who gonna miss it

Daps
Word on the streets is that the reason Drake "caught covid" was cause the ticket sales for the Monday concert were low... which after lookimg at the prices would be the case..... tickets for the lawn seats at the Molson Amphitheatre are going for $600........

yyH9tFB

yyH9tFB

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Word on the streets is that the reason Drake "caught covid" was cause the ticket sales for the Monday concert were low... which after lookimg at the prices would be the case..... tickets for the lawn seats at the Molson Amphitheatre are going for $600........

yyH9tFB

yyH9tFB

friend had the same theory the moment I told him about it.
on thursday/friday, Ticketmaster had a new block of tickets available for purchase for around $360 for lawn ..which means those $750 tickets at the drop were a bunch of nonsense lol.
didn't affect my monday, hit up Cabana and it was lit