MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
*Bounty....technically.

Thoae nikkas better pray the police get them before the Naija Boyz do

:mjlol: this isn't lagos breh. The way that dude is packing and the way his boys were all out in jewellery and a few days no one has snitched on em they are more than likely drug dealers in a gang.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yup, the crazy thing as well for me is dude is going out for a night of fun and still decides to bring a loaded gun with him
i've said it before and i'll say it again, the way some of these guys seem to crash out with urgency almost makes you think they don't mind spending the rest of their lives couped up with men. it just doesn't make sense. unless of course there's some latent homosexual tendencies with some of them i'm talking about the ones who want nothing more than the admiration of other degenerate men who think being unnecessarily violent is a badge of honour. these dudes are funny-style in a way. jail is dirty, prison is even worse. no women nothing good. and it's not the alcohol or weed, no amount of either has ever made me do some reckless shyt.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: this isn't lagos breh. The way that dude is packing and the way his boys were all out in jewellery and a few days no one has snitched on em they are more than likely drug dealers in a gang.
sure, definitely lower level though. no way they're getting to it to a respectable level (afford homes and cars outright) you're not making real money and crashing out like that, ain't no way.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I already had that bytch last week. So we good. That was my second time catching it. I handled it a lot better than the first time and was pretty much fukked up for one day and the rest was smooth sailing. I consider this my booster shot since I’m still not vaccinated. My immunity should withstand all the traffic for caribana this weekend.
Man I caught it a second time and was coughing shyt up for almost 2 months. Just random coughing fits. Had to down a few bottles of Robatusin and keep the Halls handy. Also a runny nose/congestion that whole time.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Man I caught it a second time and was coughing shyt up for almost 2 months. Just random coughing fits. Had to down a few bottles of Robatusin and keep the Halls handy. Also a runny nose/congestion that whole time.
bro start eat a single garlic clove a day.

raw not the capsule or supplements but a real garlic clove....

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what's happening with my girl. She caught covid with me but now that's she's over it she be coughing randomly hard at night.

I be like gotdamn you need me to take you to the hospital :picard:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
That's what's happening with my girl. She caught covid with me but now that's she's over it she be coughing randomly hard at night.

I be like gotdamn you need me to take you to the hospital :picard:
Def a morning and nighttime cough. Rough at night.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
If I hear about any shooting tomorrow around caribana then I have officially lost all faith in this damn place

Fukk y'all

And get the fukk off Lakeshore tomorrow please. Thanks