Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks breh

I see you're getting your passport renewed

Travelling soon?
You’re welcome my guy.

Yeah me and the fam going to Mexico…applied for the kids’ passports almost three months ago and nothing has arrived. So I had to go to the passport office today. Now they’re gonna expedite them. :martin:

Annoying but at least it’s done.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You’re welcome my guy.

Yeah me and the fam going to Mexico…applied for the kids’ passports almost three months ago and nothing has arrived. So I had to go to the passport office today. Now they’re gonna expedite them. :martin:

Enjoy and safe travels. At least you don't have to worry about it for ten years now :salute:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
You’re welcome my guy.

where are they sending yr kids?? :dwillhuh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
sad, but true. cause there's always one trying to prove something or living out his trauma.

i stumbled onto this the other day and what the host talks about is nuanced but very on-the-mark.

we need real changes out here...

well worth the watch. this isn't for you or malc cause i think you guys get it but for anyone else that might be wondering wtf is going on with our young men.

This was a good listen
Undiagnosed ptsd running rampant in the community

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I saw a breh walking along Bloor last night with a ski mask, mean mugging everyone. Definitely over 30.

I pitied that man. He probably seems himself as a monster.
Same thing in ottawa whenever I drive around the downtown market area…too many brothers walking around with Pooh shiesty mask on during the heat In groups .. no women around and they all weigh under 120 pounds

This happened last week

IMG_4251.png

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I saw a breh walking along Bloor last night with a ski mask, mean mugging everyone. Definitely over 30.

I pitied that man. He probably seems himself as a monster.
was he like 6'5"? slim dark skin breh? saw a breh like that with the shiesty on dundas not too long ago. Also, dundas square is full of DTs, like a lot of them, the tavis unit is back and their patrol cars stay in that section.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
was he like 6'5"? slim dark skin breh? saw a breh like that with the shiesty on dundas not too long ago. Also, dundas square is full of DTs, like a lot of them, the tavis unit is back and their patrol cars stay in that section.

I was taller than him so not 6’5.

Thanks for the Dundas tip :mjgrin:

I’m only there to watch movies tbh

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I was taller than him so not 6’5.

Thanks for the Dundas tip :mjgrin:

I’m only there to watch movies tbh
yeah man if you dress in streetwear they're on your ass. one DT followed me into the underground and as i left a tavis car pulled right up behind my V. not parking there again. fukk that shyt.

that said i probably shouldn't be wearing dope dealer diamond rings :mjgrin:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
yeah man if you dress in streetwear they're on your ass. one DT followed me into the underground and as i left a tavis car pulled right up behind my V. not parking there again. fukk that shyt.

that said i probably shouldn't be wearing dope dealer diamond rings :mjgrin:

Jackboy summer