The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Daps
Just got back from the gym.... I live right at ground zero of the "festivities"..... imteresting set up this year... cop's are actually organized...... they making sure NOBODY get's on the main parade route. Every strees west of dufferin amd south of king has been completely shut off from traffic and all the side streets you would usually use to get onto lakeshore they got them double fenced and police presence at each. On some "try us" energy. Only way folks are getting on the parad route is by walking all the way to the end or entering at Strachan by the entrance to the CNE. They've managed traffic well... pigs have done something useful..
... :ehh: .. it's still FTP tho.. :pacspit:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Just got back from the gym.... I live right at ground zero of the "festivities"..... imteresting set up this year... cop's are actually organized...... they making sure NOBODY get's on the main parade route. Every strees west of dufferin amd south of king has been completely shut off from traffic and all the side streets you would usually use to get onto lakeshore they got them double fenced and police presence at each. On some "try us" energy. Only way folks are getting on the parad route is by walking all the way to the end or entering at Strachan by the entrance to the CNE. They've managed traffic well... pigs have done something useful..
... :ehh: .. it's still FTP tho.. :pacspit:

The fukkery is always after the parade into the evening though, not usually on the route except for the one time when that nikka got blammed like in 2004.

King st, yonge, jarvis, bloor, spadina, queen etc are gonna be on some shyte tonight

Daps
The fukkery is always after the parade into the evening though, not usually on the route except for the one time when that nikka got blammed like in 2004.

King st, yonge, jarvis, bloor, spadina, queen etc are gonna be on some shyte tonight

Fa sho.. .. I don't deny that.. .... I'll be in my humble abode at those times..... :youngsabo:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
bruh... paris is older than me and I'm damm near 40....:skip:
:martin::francis:

ab67616d0000b2733c547ef7a277d10d33169469

I mean, she does have a sex tape with lil wayne, i guess that would put her up there in years

Wadani Royce

Banned
Daps

The club scenes, after and before the club hours. It is always salty fucs that come to grill other men instead of entertaining BBL's walking to their left and right