The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Just got back from the gym.... I live right at ground zero of the "festivities"..... imteresting set up this year... cop's are actually organized...... they making sure NOBODY get's on the main parade route. Every strees west of dufferin amd south of king has been completely shut off from traffic and all the side streets you would usually use to get onto lakeshore they got them double fenced and police presence at each. On some "try us" energy. Only way folks are getting on the parad route is by walking all the way to the end or entering at Strachan by the entrance to the CNE. They've managed traffic well... pigs have done something useful..
... :ehh: .. it's still FTP tho.. :pacspit:

Lol what? Was on road with all the trucks all afternoon long. Either jump the fence or wait for the opening.

Was a good vibe all the way through where I was, made it home with no issues :salute:

Daps
Lol what? Was on road with all the trucks all afternoon long. Either jump the fence or wait for the opening.

Was a good vibe all the way through where I was, made it home with no issues :salute:

Where you get in from?.... I just biked from strachan to jameson through liberty village on the back street so at least on those streets the side streets were blocked. Of course it was still easy to get in. I don't know what the whole lakeshore side was saying tho... all good thoigh.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

Yeah usually takes a few hours, but once the fence is breached its game over...

Brought my daughter down and grabbed some food. She loved it. Rolled a woods and strolled through for a few. Felt like my daughter was a celebrity. She kept stealing the show.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Yeah usually takes a few hours, but once the fence is breached its game over...

Brought my daughter down and grabbed some food. She loved it. Rolled a woods and strolled through for a few. Felt like my daughter was a celebrity. She kept stealing the show.
Yeh there was multiple entry points along lakeshore just had to be patient.
One man was try charge people to go through the entry point :lol:

I feel like Saldenah had the livest float. There was sometimes too much of a gap between floats but then they got close, laaaaawwwwdddd

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yeh there was multiple entry points along lakeshore just had to be patient.
One man was try charge people to go through the entry point :lol:

I feel like Saldenah had the livest float. There was sometimes too much of a gap between floats but then they got close, laaaaawwwwdddd
saldenah was mawd lol

the whole day was fun man. my cousin hopped the fence and i found an opening literally a minute later :russ:

Caribana back like it never left :blessed:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
there an event there?
Island Soul

Here now with the wife and kids :ehh:

I must say....the women here :whew:

MikelArteta