The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:snoop: just firing with no regard
Under the jail :camby:
straight up ho shyt. these type nikkas love upping guns on nikkas without it. i came across a whole lot of ho nikkas like this growing up. real killas kill killas. lotta hoes killing civilians. the pen gon learn them about real demons, kill with their bare hands and sworrds. real wicked. emotional nikkas with guns.

man i wish the era of the street nikkas who killed bullies and predators was back. too many tender dikk nikka killing over women and emotions.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
straight up ho shyt. these type nikkas love upping guns on nikkas without it. i came across a whole lot of ho nikkas like this growing up. real killas kill killas. lotta hoes killing civilians. the pen gon learn them about real demons, kill with their bare hands and sworrds. real wicked. emotional nikkas with guns.

Ya shooting at grave site also
:scust:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be safe this weekend guys, my entire family just got covid, shyt spread like wildfire. If the fukkery of the weekend won't get you, covid will. Losing my sense of taste as I type :francis:
I already had that bytch last week. So we good. That was my second time catching it. I handled it a lot better than the first time and was pretty much fukked up for one day and the rest was smooth sailing. I consider this my booster shot since I’m still not vaccinated. My immunity should withstand all the traffic for caribana this weekend.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Is not even a real situation, involving a real street shyt. He was showing-off, and firing aimlessly, no idea who he was shooting at.

Coward.

Yup, the crazy thing as well for me is dude is going out for a night of fun and still decides to bring a loaded gun with him