The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
If it ain't church stay away from large crowds of black folks :hubie:

Hey you don't get let into a place how about doing what 99.9% of people would do option a) go somewhere else or option b) go get your gun come back and kill two innocent folks

At least the camera is clear, if this was nigeria they would catch this guy throw a tire round his neck and set him on fire

again i say get this club out of Vaughan ASAP
sad, but true. cause there's always one trying to prove something or living out his trauma.

i stumbled onto this the other day and what the host talks about is nuanced but very on-the-mark.

we need real changes out here...

well worth the watch. this isn't for you or malc cause i think you guys get it but for anyone else that might be wondering wtf is going on with our young men.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Reddit saying after getting kicked out
They went to their cars and got the guns

Give ‘em 25 to life please

lol video clear as day

I'ma write to my mp and local councillors today to put pressure on the landlord to get this filth out of my neighborhood :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
sad, but true. cause there's always one trying to prove something or living out his trauma.

i stumbled onto this the other day and what the host talks about is nuanced but very on-the-mark.

we need real changes out here...

well worth the watch. this isn't for you or malc cause i think you guys get it but for anyone else that might be wondering wtf is going on with our young men.

The sad thing hearing the accent dude is in the UK, the same ish is happening in Canada, USA. Wherever black folks are in the western world a certain segment just have to be in drugs, violence, etc. Only race where the most popular music artform literally is like a IV nourishing the mind with drugs, violence, gluttony.

Where being a regular dude working a 9-5 is lame, but being loud, agressive and having a criminal record is a badge of honour.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
IMG_4260.png

sheek louch and a bloated russell wilson?
Why you will never see me in one of these urban azz clubs. Just bumping by accident into one of these dudes might get you lit up.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The sad thing hearing the accent dude is in the UK, the same ish is happening in Canada, USA. Wherever black folks are in the western world a certain segment just have to be in drugs, violence, etc. Only race where the most popular music artform literally is like a IV nourishing the mind with drugs, violence, gluttony.

Where being a regular dude working a 9-5 is lame, but being loud, agressive and having a criminal record is a badge of honour.
It's tough because media that we consume daily promote these lifestyles. Ignorant rap music would usually be more popular than rap that doesn't promote it. Then you have film and tv shows that promote black trauma. Plus the biggest artist here pretty much rap about criminal lifestyle when we all know he doesn't get his hands dirty like that. I think we can all admit that media we digested when young influenced certain things, but its a larger issue because less violent stuff doesn't get as much light in the media, so it's easy to see why fast life is glamourized and not how to move up the social economic ladder.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's tough because media that we consume daily promote these lifestyles. Ignorant rap music would usually be more popular than rap that doesn't promote it. Then you have film and tv shows that promote black trauma. Plus the biggest artist here pretty much rap about criminal lifestyle when we all know he doesn't get his hands dirty like that. I think we can all admit that media we digested when young influenced certain things, but its a larger issue because less violent stuff doesn't get as much light in the media, so it's easy to see why fast life is glamourized and not how to move up the social economic ladder.

Yup most popular music guns, drugs, sex, violence, murder.

Most popular videogams - GTA and first person shooters