T-Dot
Prob gonna bike to the parade Saturday and float around :manny:

Stay safe and catch a whine brehs

BuDNbLKCUAAjvC5.jpg

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nest is what I think it was Club Flamingo on Colllege. The one across from El Rancho near Bathurst....... and if you :flabbynsick: , you know Phoenix nikka stop this...:youngsabo:.....Sunday Nights at Phoenix in the early 00's?....:gladbron:

Owl’s Nest is too tiny and filled with country folk who hate afrobeats
:scusthov:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Fam vaxxed?
Yeah we all vaccinated, that's the good part but them vaccines were from last year I guess we're still protected. :yeshrug:

But yeah it's spreading, people don't care and just bring it to work, not trying to lose their paycheck.

Pretty wild having a sore throat, dry cough and runny nose when it's 30 degrees outside

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yeah we all vaccinated, that's the good part but them vaccines were from last year I guess we're still protected. :yeshrug:

But yeah it's spreading, people don't care and just bring it to work, not trying to lose their paycheck.

Pretty wild having a sore throat, dry cough and runny nose when it's 30 degrees outside
i had the same shyt...and waking up middle of the night soaked in sweat
for like 3 days in a row

hope u get better

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Speedy recovery breh. Weather this weekend supposed to be :ohlawd::whew:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

If it ain't church stay away from large crowds of black folks :hubie:

Hey you don't get let into a place how about doing what 99.9% of people would do option a) go somewhere else or option b) go get your gun come back and kill two innocent folks

At least the camera is clear, if this was nigeria they would catch this guy throw a tire round his neck and set him on fire

again i say get this club out of Vaughan ASAP

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
If it ain't church stay away from large crowds of black folks :hubie:

Hey you don't get let into a place how about doing what 99.9% of people would do option a) go somewhere else or option b) go get your gun come back and kill two innocent folks

At least the camera is clear, if this was nigeria they would catch this guy throw a tire round his neck and set him on fire

again i say get this club out of Vaughan ASAP
There’s a 50k reward right now for any info