Reppin
The Wave Rider
:ehh:

FYl9T1vXoAEX3vF

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

:russ:
Yeah the conservatives are dead after they take another L next elections … a split is going to happen
Harper just came in to cock block Charest who probably would fare better vs Trudeau
Pierre never worked a job other than being Harper’s lap dog trust me bro bitcoin is kang(now look where its at now lmao) bum ass pollievre

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Lucky here in Toronto bus transfers could only be used on the route you were on and connecting to a bus on that route . So if your bus was going east you could only use the transfer on a N/S bus that connects to that route and it expired in like 30 min from when you got it :picard:
Man dem just walk on brejin :russ:

Daps
I'm sending positive vibes this weekend
Hope the universe reciprocates

Not going to the parade but might check out Harbourfront Friday or Sat

Positivity breh

I live right off Jameson near the bridhe to cross over the lakeshore amd I've been fretting trying to figure out the bike route I coild take to bike to my gym..:lupe:. I usually take the lakeshore bike path but clearly that is gonna be a clusterfukk saturday.:francis:...My gym. is in the east too, probably gonna emd up having to go through Liberty Village. Doesn't matter I suppose, everywhere is gonna be congested... :yeshrug:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Lemme know if yall got any opinions on these venues/promoters. Vibes look better than your average hip hop night w/ bottle service but yall know the city:

Afrobeats and Soca vibes @ the Gumbo Party (At a spot called Nest)
Promoter: Gumbo (@wearegumbo) • Instagram photos and videos
WeAreGumbo

90s & 2000s R&B/HipHop @ Phoenix Concert Theater
Promoter: COZY Toronto (@letsgetcozy.to) • Instagram photos and videos
This one looks like my likely choice. Looking to dance with some chicks that are more concerned with having a good time than looking flashy

Art Battle International
Did one of these in my city. Didn't see any black ppl in the crowd in yalls promo videos tho :dead:
First option looks decent and the venue is dope (it’s college and Bathurst)

Second option is more a bashment vibes tbh but the chic I who runs it is super liberal, so you’ll see a bit of that crowd. Marlon (thatdudemcfly) promotes em a lot too

Third option is some str8 white ppl ting :dead: