The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Look at BC's plan compared to Ontario. Gyms opening today, indoor dining today, barberhops today. Capacity on everything to increase June 15th. Festivals to be allowed as of July 1st and no more indoor mask mandate.

Yet our TV Doctor celebs think our plan is perfect in Ontario :heh:

so Alberta just released their plan and they'll be fully open by July. Quebec and BC have also committed to fully reopening. we aboutt o be the last holdout in the world still locked down while everyone else is getting on with their lives. :mjlol::francis:

fred

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so Alberta just released their plan and they'll be fully open by July. Quebec and BC have also committed to fully reopening. we aboutt o be the last holdout in the world still locked down while everyone else is getting on with their lives. :mjlol::francis:

fred

They're gonna have Stampede meanwhile Toronto preemptively cancelled every single summer festival in May :mjlol: Truly embarrassing.

Lets check in what the Premier of Ontario is saying:

:francis:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

They're gonna have Stampede meanwhile Toronto preemptively cancelled every single summer festival in May :mjlol: Truly embarrassing.

Lets check in what the Premier of Ontario is saying:

:francis:

breh there is absolutely no other vaccinated jurisdiction around the world even talking about a fourth wave other than Ontario and doug ford
why is he tweeting about flights and the 4th wave :camby::hhh: ..this aint dec 2020
Every place in North America regardless of the political party will be near normal in July except ONTARIO :mjcry:

fred

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
deco-sidebars-510x510-fords-new.jpg

what's deco gotta do with it?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
what's deco gotta do with it?
social distance signage

Deco Labels and Flexible Packaging Limited (also known as Deco Labels and Tags) is a Canadian label company, specializing in pressure-sensitive labels for plastic-wrapped grocery products, and based in Etobicoke, Toronto, Canada. It is primarily known for its association with the Ford family of Ontario politicians, including Member of Provincial Parliament Doug Ford Sr., Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, and Ontario PC Party Leader and Premier of Ontario Doug Ford Jr. It has annual sales of approximately $100 million per year.[1]

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
:mjlol: nikka stay where you are. Everything closed

just being able to walk around and do everything in Michigan/detroit completely wiped everything from my mind. the system they got going here is alright.

Employees and other professional people wear masks and everyone else is just "wear a mask if you want to"

hell, if im wearing a mask theres no way i can catch it right? @TradePascalSiakam

walked into a home depot and shopped with no issue
walked into wal-mart and shopped with no issue
been inside bare restaurants with no issue

wtf is taking Ontario so long, its literally night and day over here.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone know if any of these places where things are somewhat normal again (i.e. Texas, Miami, NYC, LA, etc) have seen a sudden rise in cases?

Melbourne just entered 4th lockdown

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
anyone know if any of these places where things are somewhat normal again (i.e. Texas, Miami, NYC, LA, etc) have seen a sudden rise in cases?

Melbourne just entered 4th lockdown

I don't think anyone cares in those places to be honest

The thing is in australia they are slow with vaccine rollout
Only 3.9 million vaccines doses have been administered among Australia's population of 26 million.