The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Look at BC's plan compared to Ontario. Gyms opening today, indoor dining today, barberhops today. Capacity on everything to increase June 15th. Festivals to be allowed as of July 1st and no more indoor mask mandate.

Yet our TV Doctor celebs think our plan is perfect in Ontario :heh:

Another thing I don't like about canada is there is zero talk of international travel like :dahell:

Federal Transport Minister Omar Alghabra has revealed that there is no specific date set for travel restrictions in Canada to end.

Speaking during a virtual news conference on May 23, the federal minister confirmed that restarting international travel in and out of Canada will depend on expert advice and "data and evidence."

I can't take it anymore in this country

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Look at BC's plan compared to Ontario. Gyms opening today, indoor dining today, barberhops today. Capacity on everything to increase June 15th. Festivals to be allowed as of July 1st and no more indoor mask mandate.

folks Ontario reddit heated
im telling you...any other premier ..ontario would be opening
the Gatineau mall is open, but ottawa malls are closed :dead:
10km difference between both locations :dead:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing I don't like about canada is there is zero talk of international travel like :dahell:

Federal Transport Minister Omar Alghabra has revealed that there is no specific date set for travel restrictions in Canada to end.

Speaking during a virtual news conference on May 23, the federal minister confirmed that restarting international travel in and out of Canada will depend on expert advice and "data and evidence."

I can't take it anymore in this country
The dangers of populism, its much easier to introduce restrictions than remove them politically.

Majority of Canadians dont travel internationally often aside from Caribbean vacations/US visits, so they view travel as a luxury and/or trivial. Of course a very big minority of Canadians have direct family abroad, business etc, but politicians cater to whatever the majority supports.

Once the media made international travel a focus of the pandemic, and made it seem like it was immoral, all went downhill from there. Even now we have Doug Ford claiming the restrictions arent hard enough and more variants can come in :what:

Australia and NZ are another extreme example of the folly of this policy. They're now talking about allowing travel in end of 2022, because their populations are convinced travel is evil and will cause death:

Australia, ‘Hermit Nation’? Some Warn Against Another Year of Shut Borders.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
images

Daps
Reppin
The North, 416
What u need to know?
really just looking for one y’all to be a real estate agent that could give me a list of available properties
How much weed you trying to grow breh? :unimpressed:
Street pharmacists days been over since 18 ain’t taking them life chances no more:myman:

Trying to get a car service thing going and the hoist situation requires the high ceiling

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hate to say this but God took the wrong brother. Rob would have had Ontario open by now even though he was a crackhead I respect him alot more than his fukkin retarded brother.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's Ford's reasoning for making the decisions he is? I mean does he have some ulterior motive?