The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Assuming hospitalizations, ICU occupancy and new admissions are going down, we can expect Step 1 to start on June 14.

share.png

Before Step 2 on July 5, at least 70% of adults need to have received one dose, and 20% must be fully vaccinated.

share.png

In Step 3 (July 26), 70-80% of adults need one dose and 25% must be fully vaccinated. Indoor

July 26 :mjlol:
In the grand scheme of things, I guess being outside by beginning of August seems pretty decent :obama:

but then again this is assuming we’re on schedule with everything and actually have the vaccination suppl. We’re at like 65% right now but they want to put kids back in schools out here in Toronto by roughly beginning of next month. We literally did this back in September when our numbers were around 6-700 a day and then our numbers shot up again and we went into lockdown by November

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
In the grand scheme of things, I guess being outside by beginning of August seems pretty decent :obama:

but then again this is assuming we’re on schedule with everything and actually have the vaccination suppl. We’re at like 65% right now but they want to put kids back in schools out here in Toronto by roughly beginning of next month. We literally did this back in September when our numbers were around 6-700 a day and then our numbers shot up again and we went into lockdown by November
School ends in 3-4 weeks. Don't even think it's worth it for short period of time. With summer camps opening, just keep in class closed until Sept

This coming from a grade 1 parent

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two dead, one injured in shooting in Alta Vista | Ottawa Citizen

@thatrapsfan i drove by there few days ago smh

Police identified the victims Saturday as Abdulaziz Abdullah, 34, and Mohamad Abdullah, 27, both from Ottawa. Police did not indicate whether the victims were related.

i probably know them :snoop:

edit

wow its related to this

Heat never off the Timmies 5. Now two are dead. | Ottawa Sun

beef going back to 2008 :wow:
I know them, they’re bedoon bros. Went to high school with one of the brothers, apparently he was third dude shot but survived. They’ve been shot a ton of times and seems finally got them.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s not September, it’s summer. Cases didn’t explode last June while kids were in class, and they’re far less likely to explode while cases are trending downwards rapidly and we have mass vaccination.

Schools never closed in BC, have been open in Quebec since beginning of May, open in UK since March etc and in all examples cases didn’t rebound. Ontario can’t be the only place in the world where schools drive transmission.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
It’s not September, it’s summer. Cases didn’t explode last June while kids were in class, and they’re far less likely to explode while cases are trending downwards rapidly and we have mass vaccination.

Schools never closed in BC, have been open in Quebec since beginning of May, open in UK since March etc and in all examples cases didn’t rebound. Ontario can’t be the only place in the world where schools drive transmission.
:heh:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
One person is dead, and four others are in hospital after a shooting in Mississauga Saturday evening.

Peel police were called to a plaza in the area of Glen Erin Drive and The Collegeway around 7 p.m.

Const. Danny Marttini said officers located five victims when they arrived at the scene. One person was pronounced dead at the scene.

Peel police are investigating a shooting in Mississauga that left multiple people injured.

The four other victims were transported to trauma centres in varying conditions.

The homicide bureau has taken over the investigation.

Marttini said police have not confirmed how many shooters were involved. She added there are reports that the suspect/s fled the area on foot, but they don't have any other information about them.

"We've locked everything down. We will maintain to be in the area for quite some time. So, anyone that's concerned about their safety and well-being, we are here. We are here to keep everybody safe," she said.

"But as of yet, we have very limited information."

Marttini said officers are canvassing the area for witnesses and surveillance video to help in the investigation.

"Our plea right now to the public is anybody that was in the area in and around that 7 p.m. mark that may have seen anything, [has] dashcam footage or video to please contact us with that information," she said.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Last edited: