Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
affordability.jpg

its on the list breh
hamilton with the complete makeover :ohhh:

Daps
Just wait until the LRT finishes :mjlit:

Samantha and Becky walking down Driftwood at 10 PM wearing some trendy "baggy" jeans and crop tops.....

Samantha: "OMG Becky you know what I could diiiiiee for right now......a beef pattie"
Becky: "Like YEAH!!! that sounds sooooo lit right now."
Samantha: "Let's walk to Caribbean Bistro beside the mall. Chet's patties are the best fusion patties I've tried...and they're only 8$ each!!"
Becky: "They are the best!!!, they remind me of that time I went to Ocho Rios..."

This is what's gonna be going down in the future huh?:hhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Samantha and Becky walking down Driftwood at 10 PM wearing some trendy "baggy" jeans and crop tops.....

Samantha: "OMG Becky you know what I could diiiiiee for right now......a beef pattie"
Becky: "Like YEAH!!! that sounds sooooo lit right now."
Samantha: "Let's walk to Caribbean Bistro beside the mall. Chet's patties are the best fusion patties I've tried...and they're only 8$ each!!"
Becky: "They are the best!!!, they remind me of that time I went to Ocho Rios..."

This is what's gonna be going down in the future huh?:hhh:

Yorkwoods Condos | OFFICIAL DEVELOPMENT WEBSITE

upload_2021-5-24_20-13-58.png

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about the people who were minors and broke but now are university graduates with money?

What about the youth?

so people that are 25? My question would be why do they need to buy a house now?

The youth are voting for ineffective liberal policies. I can’t really say much to them besides they are wasting their votes.

Also the youth need to really start thinking about going into professions that make good money. Start thinking long term.