Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent...-discrimination-because-he-is-black-1.5953610

Goes on in every company in Canada not surprising it does in the federal government
Same shyt happened to my brother—he got stopped outside his office building and punched in the face...only thing is my brother is 6’5, 210, very strong and has lots of fighting experience. He won the fight despite being attacked first and now has a criminal record as a result even though the dude who started it wanted to drop the charges but because he went to the hospital the cops get to control the charges so you know how that goes. Went from climbing the corporate ladder to jobless for a decade just like that.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no surprise..

management teams in govt of canada...are all cacs...
cra
elections canada
health canada
shared services

racial discrimination in jobs is real in canada..no one talks about
Bro, I was basically ignored for ten years in my profession but since George Floyd was killed my career has EXPLODED and I haven’t changed a thing I do or say....it’s just that I’m not invisible to white folks anymore. Despite being grateful for the growth i’m very resentful as to why it’s happening.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Same shyt happened to my brother—he got stopped outside his office building and punched in the face...only thing is my brother is 6’5, 210, very strong and has lots of fighting experience. He won the fight despite being attacked first and now has a criminal record as a result even though the dude who started it wanted to drop the charges but because he went to the hospital the cops get to control the charges so you know how that goes. Went from climbing the corporate ladder to jobless for a decade just like that.

:damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bro, I was basically ignored for ten years in my profession but since George Floyd was killed my career has EXPLODED and I haven’t changed a thing I do or say....it’s just that I’m not invisible to white folks anymore. Despite being grateful for the growth in very resentful as to why it’s happening.

yeah i remember after george floyd all those diversity jobs that were created. Now at my hospital network we have a director of diversity and inclusion :mjlol: A committee made up of minorities who meet with the ceo monthly (they wanted me to join i was like nah).

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, I was basically ignored for ten years in my profession but since George Floyd was killed my career has EXPLODED and I haven’t changed a thing I do or say....it’s just that I’m not invisible to white folks anymore. Despite being grateful for the growth in very resentful as to why it’s happening.
:jbhmm: I'm lookin for a new job and all these postings are asking for race and shyt. I feel like I'm so used to having to hide who I am and now they're specifically asking for it. Feels like a trap.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
every other country...their politicians are making the final call

except for canada...unelected health officials are :francis:

Nah they are making the final call here too, except our politicians are even dumber.

yeah i remember after george floyd all those diversity jobs that were created. Now at my hospital network we have a director of diversity and inclusion :mjlol: A committee made up of minorities who meet with the ceo monthly (they wanted me to join i was like nah).

Breh they put me in one of those diversity groups...and the first speaker was a white guy who talked about his "struggle". He talked about bringing his partner to some corporate gala and he was touched that someone asked him about his boyfriend. Everyone on the call was like :gucci: but didn't say anything. These cacs, I swear:russ:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Faaam...I don’t wanna say too much on here cuz I wanna remain somewhat anonymous but I’ve been making the rounds in the media and working with a lot of companies and the govt consulting about diversity lately. Nobody gave a fukk about what I had to say before but now I feel like one of the go-to guys with respect to anti-Black racism...few weeks ago I was speaking at a federal govt round table headed by minister Hadju about it. I was basically an unknown eight months ago and now I’m sitting on different boards and committees, consulting, doing media—the whole shebang. It’s wild. And I owe it all to George Floyd getting murdered. :stopitslime: