The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
the vaccine rollout is atrocious look at italy where its also bad and they had to lockdown again

they should be having vaccine clinics open 24/7. I mean the hospital is open 24/7 anyways, sometimes when you get an mri its for like 3am in the morning

I can't believe they pay people millions of dollars to blunder this

They did say earlier that clinics in would be 24/7...in April :mjlol:

All levels of government, every department in charge of this shyt has fukked up so badly. It's hard to fathom a dumber group of people in charge. At least the dumbasses down south decided to ramp up manufacturing. What did Canada do? NOTHING :francis:

Medicago is the Canadian vaccine with GSK, and they JUST started Phase 3 trials. The "Canadian" vaccine won't be out til 2023:pachaha:
And as soon as I say this about the AstraZeneca I find this...

AstraZeneca has some really shyt PR, that's for sure. I saw them looking for a new PR director on Indeed the other day :russ:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
They did say earlier that clinics in would be 24/7...in April :mjlol:

All levels of government, every department in charge of this shyt has fukked up so badly. It's hard to fathom a dumber group of people in charge. At least the dumbasses down south decided to ramp up manufacturing. What did Canada do? NOTHING :francis:

Medicago is the Canadian vaccine with GSK, and they JUST started Phase 3 trials. The "Canadian" vaccine won't be out til 2023:pachaha:

AstraZeneca has some really shyt PR, that's for sure. I saw them looking for a new PR director on Indeed the other day :russ:
Roll out the damn vaccines for everyone - 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
every city should have 5 venues where u can get vaccinated

i work in the govt..i know how slow things are :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
canada is trash
americans who have not lost their job have got nearly 5k from the government since the pandemic began
what has canada giving you ?

america is wide open for the most part, people are travelling again life is good

what about us?

buh buh we have free healthcare

give me a damn stimulus cheque :damn:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
canada is trash
americans who have not lost their job have got nearly 5k from the government since the pandemic began

america is wide open for the most part, people are travelling again life is good

what about us?

Vaccine portal :blessed:

I'm just waiting till they lockdown toronto again

Soon come...April Break

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
canada is trash

what about us?

you are a fiscal conservative. if Trudeau did that you would have shyt on him endlessly :lolbron:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Canadian Government
524zc3.jpg