The Official TNA Discussion Thread

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Anthem would be more stable for them but they have gone even more backwards.

Anthem, like Sinclair with ROH, has a lot of $ behind them but doesn't seem interested in losing it all on pro wrestling. Imagine that, Dixie!

I'd bet they're out of the wrestling business by the end of the year.

And if Roldan buys them, they will have gone from an American owner to a Canadian to a Mexican. NAFTA!

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Just when Callis and D'Amore were righting the ship. Every time the on screen Impact product improves something negative happens it seems even if the news is fake people just go with it.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Anthem, like Sinclair with ROH, has a lot of $ behind them but doesn't seem interested in losing it all on pro wrestling. Imagine that, Dixie!

I'd bet they're out of the wrestling business by the end of the year.

And if Roldan buys them, they will have gone from an American owner to a Canadian to a Mexican. NAFTA!

I know. ROH is nothing more than cheap programming for Sinclair.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Watched like 2 minutes of Impact...Yea the company has had a COUNTLESS number of lows and mind blowing blunders over the years but the product has never felt more minor league and lifeless than it does now.
That not true things were actually worse during the destination america years. Magnus and storm in the title picture :mjlol:at least now they have some legit cruiserweights from the talent sharing tho i dont know what the hell is happening with that. I just see the same ppl ishihiro and phantasma every week

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I thought Anthem would be more stable for them but they have gone even more backwards.

It's never going to be stable because the company can't make money :yeshrug:

There's only so long whoever owns it will eat losses on it. They don't get enough people watching on TV to matter, tickets to their TV is free when it's in Florida (not sure about what happens in Canada), they can't run house shows, even at their height they couldn't run PPVs that made money, & they aren't moving merch.

It would be the same thing if AAA bought it.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
It's really bad now. It's not even their worst roster either

Johnny impact
Lashley
Del rio
Ove n sammi
Eli drake (my current favorite)
Austin aries
Matt sydel
Trvor lee
Kaleb conley

All guys I love watching but it's just so dull right now. It seems like a lot of the guys are just waiting for the contracts to be up so they can bounce. Losing EClll is a huge hit for me

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sami Callihan is on Jericho's podcast talking about the bat incident.

If he's not playing a character and this is who he is, he is a world class prick.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

giphy.gif