The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
raw fills up 3/4 of arenas week to week and rates satisfactory on a national tv network. They can blow their own horn because they have the fanbase, success and reputation to show for it. Impact simply does not thats a idiotic comparison.

if you were following I gave my opinion on the product and a poster used the tweet as validation the company is improving so where you are coming up with this nonsense I do not know. Its like you cant read or something

First off, hold this neg since you gotta sneak diss like a little bytch. Secondly, you brought up insiders and fans opinions like that means something. Third, every business tries to spin any little victory to their advantage hence why I brought up WWE spinning things in their favor to make their image look good.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
First off, hold this neg since you gotta sneak diss like a little bytch.
to be so emotional to neg me for a difference of opinion? Who is the real bytch here :mjpls:

Secondly, you brought up insiders and fans opinions like that means something.
no i made my opinion and then the tweet was used as a rebuttal then i replied with that, context matters. You cant tout this narrative your company is healthy and you have momentum when the needle isnt moving, talent are leaving, your in ring product is the same and most of all you haven't built on your fan base.

Third, every business tries to spin any little victory to their advantage hence why I brought up WWE spinning things in their favor to make their image look good.
difference being WWE have something to show for their spin. If you cant back it up with legit proof its an alternative reality. Lol at youtube views being used as proof when its a tv product

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:what:WWE is constantly using YouTube views and Twitter trends as proof of their popularity, even when the arenas are half full & the ratings are wayyy down (as they are now)
If your greatest defense is bu bu but WWE do it then you dont have a leg to stand on. WWE actually has a loyal fanbase, make money and their youtube views can be as high as the millions.Can TNA\Impact claim the same? And i am actually a fan tho less so these days but lets be reality

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
If your greatest defense is bu bu but WWE do it then you dont have a leg to stand on. WWE actually has a loyal fanbase, make money and their youtube views can be as high as the millions.Can TNA\Impact claim the same? And i am actually a fan tho less so these days but lets be reality

Um no, because you made it seem like something that was unique to TNA and it's not. They pump themselves up just like everybody else does.

They've got problems, but that's not one of them.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
So I guess Impact is working with House of Hardcore now too. They’ve got a ways to go to catch up with WWE and the New Japan/ROH/CMLL alliance though.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
I'll say after losing lashley and ec3 I was done with impact but the last few shows have been great. I like all the cross promotion they're doing. It's cool seeing stars from other feds fight each other, in title matches even.