The Official TNA Discussion Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
"Sami with a UGH...what looks like a spike, OH MAN, Homicide with a bit of color ladies and gentlemen" :flabbynsick:

I still don't get how they conveyed ZERO excitement during that match. It's your fukking job to make these guys sound like world beaters, instead one guy sounded like a worried mother and the other sounded like he was calling a chess match

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I still don't get how they conveyed ZERO excitement during that match. It's your fukking job to make these guys sound like world beaters, instead one guy sounded like a worried mother and the other sounded like he was calling a chess match

Hopefully with this reboot that they get rid of the fluff, or at least bring back the pope and let him do commentary with Borash. I like what I seen tonight and actually want more from Impact if they deliver with these wins so far (Twitch, GWN, and the free BWM3 match). All they have to do is just stop making boneheaded decisions and just go back to the glory days. It's really not that hard for the company:

• Exciting commentators
  • fukkery
  • 4 to 5 star matches (with occasional 3 star matches)
  • A better audience
If they follow suit, it's a wrap. I would be officially a fan, but until then :yeshrug:I'll catch the Twitch channel and catch on the memories of when TNA used to be lit.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully with this reboot that they get rid of the fluff, or at least bring back the pope and let him do commentary with Borash. I like what I seen tonight and actually want more from Impact if they deliver with these wins so far (Twitch, GWN, and the free BWM3 match). All they have to do is just stop making boneheaded decisions and just go back to the glory days. It's really not that hard for the company:

• Exciting commentators
  • fukkery
  • 4 to 5 star matches (with occasional 3 star matches)
  • A better audience
If they follow suit, it's a wrap. I would be officially a fan, but until then :yeshrug:I'll catch the Twitch channel and catch on the memories of when TNA used to be lit.

That would be nice. They really don't have a great reputation though. It's going to be hard for them to recruit great talent. Their new owner has already made a bunch of shytty decisions by trusting the wrong people.

It's going to be incredibly hard for them to the audience to trust them after their public image took such a big hit this year and after the awful product they created in the past year with Jeff Jarrett leading the way.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That would be nice. They really don't have a great reputation though. It's going to be hard for them to recruit great talent. Their new owner has already made a bunch of shytty decisions by trusting the wrong people.

It's going to be incredibly hard for them to the audience to trust them after their public image took such a big hit this year and after the awful product they created in the past year with Jeff Jarrett leading the way.

While this is true, judging by the amount of folks gushing over the Twitch channel. Fans will forget about the past and move on to the promotion's present. We shall see, but I'm really impressed with what that promotion did this week involving putting their content on Twitch. So hopefully they will do what WWE failed to do and that's go for that internet audience and not patronize the internet audience.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
They're doing a mini-taping at a WrestlePro show where Emma's first indies match is going to be on. Might have to hit that up since it's only 20 minutes away.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
can somebody give me cliffs on Impact for...let's say since September :mjlol:? In particular, what's Lashley been doing since losing the title?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
can somebody give me cliffs on Impact for...let's say since September :mjlol:? In particular, what's Lashley been doing since losing the title?

He's been in a MMA stable led by the dude that runs America's Top Team, who's pretty good on the mic for a guy who's never done pro wrestling, and Moose & Storm were charged with defending the honor of pro wrestling against these MMA dudes, so basically he's been the heel until tonight, when he finally turned on the MMA dudes and helped Moose and put the main MMA guy through a table.