The Official TNA Discussion Thread

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
So they went back to a regular ring? I'm sittin here halfway watching this Cage debut and noticed something was different.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Dude, did y'all see that some motherfukkers straight grabbed Moose's dikk when he was laid out during the Del Rio match?

Straight molested the nikka in full view:scust:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Watched like 2 minutes of Impact...Yea the company has had a COUNTLESS number of lows and mind blowing blunders over the years but the product has never felt more minor league and lifeless than it does now.

Same, I watched the first 10 mins and lifeless is the right word to describe it. It feels so bland and boring. The atmosphere feels so drab and the commentary doesn't help at all, all the characters are just generic white guys

If this is what the new regime is up to, then pass.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
TNA is da turd that won’t flush

:lolbron:

nikkaz debut and be out da company by next week Episode.

WWE washouts debut n win da world title

They get new bookers who start good storylines to get u hooked, then they fire them in a month.

:russ:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Impact Wrestlers Claim Payment Issues, Concern For The Future, Ed Nordholm Issues Statement - WrestlingInc.com

A number of Impact Wrestling talents recently reached out to PWInsider and alleged that they have not been paid for the January 2018 TV tapings that were held in Orlando.

Several of the talents also alleged that they were not paid for the November 2017 Bound For Glorypay-per-view or the TV tapings that were held that same week in Ottawa until after the Christmas holiday, right before the January TV tapings were held.

There is now concern among talents that the same payment pattern will continue and that they won't be paid until the next set of TV tapings, which are currently scheduled for late April.

Anthem President Ed Nordholm was reached for comment on the allegations and he responded with the following statement:

"Talent is not behind on their pay. We generally provide for talent to be paid as independent contractors in the month following a month in which services are rendered. This was an improvement over previous management, where talent cheques were issued only as the actual episodes aired (could be as much as 12 weeks after tapings before final instalments were delivered).

We instituted a payment policy last year to pay for all services rendered in a month in the following month, regardless of when the shows would air. Accordingly, cheques for January were mailed earlier mid-month; cheques for November were mailed mid-December (and I understand got caught up in Christmas mail delays).

We realize that one unexpected impact of moving our corporate offices to Canada has been a further delay with mail services going cross-border. We are working to streamline our talent payroll processing so future events will be paid closer to the beginning of each month after services are rendered."

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Meltzer is reporting Dorian Roldan (runs AAA) is talking about buying TNA, but he ain't sure if it's a real thing or just talk.

Somebody throwing Anthem a life jacket, time to see if their as stubborn as Dixie was about this or just cut their losses.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Meltzer is reporting Dorian Roldan (runs AAA) is talking about buying TNA, but he ain't sure if it's a real thing or just talk.

Somebody throwing Anthem a life jacket, time to see if their as stubborn as Dixie was about this or just cut their losses.

I thought Anthem would be more stable for them but they have gone even more backwards.