Daps
Reppin
Hub City
:ehh:

x283hzmdkrm01.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Who was the guy that was saying having callis and damore was a sign the company was headed in the right direction? Absolutely nothing has change. Told you damore has been with the company through the highs and lows having him in charge now isnt going to change shyt. Without jarrett hes nothing

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Who was the guy that was saying having callis and damore was a sign the company was headed in the right direction? Absolutely nothing has change. Told you damore has been with the company through the highs and lows having him in charge now isnt going to change shyt. Without jarrett hes nothing

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
That's impact giving themselves a vote of approval not a wrestling insider or fan surely you can see not only how sad that is but problematic

We're gonna act like WWE doesn't do the same (last week RAW was number one in the 18-47 male demographic) :martin: If you need the cosign of an insider or fan to enjoy any product, you lost.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
We're gonna act like WWE doesn't do the same (last week RAW was number one in the 18-47 male demographic)
raw fills up 3/4 of arenas week to week and rates satisfactory on a national tv network. They can blow their own horn because they have the fanbase, success and reputation to show for it. Impact simply does not thats a idiotic comparison.

If you need the cosign of an insider or fan to enjoy any product, you lost.
if you were following I gave my opinion on the product and a poster used the tweet as validation the company is improving so where you are coming up with this nonsense I do not know. Its like you cant read or something