The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
While Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida has been the home for TNA/GFW/Impact Wrestling for much of its existence over the last 15 years, sources have indicated that while they may return there at some point, the company is focused on running other markets when they tape television. According to a well placed source, New York City, Toronto and Chicago are being eyed for future TV taping locations for 2018. At one point, Chicago was planned for a live event before the end of 2017 but the company decided to hold off on those plans.

John Gaburick has been taking the lead in recent creative meetings and conference calls with talent. Ed Nordholm has had a much less reduced role in the day to day running of the company, PWInsider.com has been told as another Anthem executive has been far more involved overseeing things.

There will be a big push for Alberto el Patron when he returns.

The 12/9 WrestlePro event in Rahway, NJ will feature a lot of material being filmed for Impact, so expect a lot of talents on that show. Eli Drake and Alberto el Patron have already been announced. Sienna will also be on that event.

Tickets for Bound for Glory will officially go on sale today at 12 Noon at www.topplace.ca.

Moose, Eddie Edwards, Jeremy Borash and Impact champion Eli Drake are in Japan for Pro Wrestling NOAH currently. Scott D'Amore was slated to return to the ring on the NOAH tour but pulled out, citing a knee injury.

Low Ki and Eddie Kingston's deals are slated to expire shortly and there's been talk in the last day there may be some other departures. There's also been some grumbling among talents that they aren't getting calls back from management when they have a question lately.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
If Halle Berry came to my crib butt ass naked n told me she was gone give me sum p*ssy if I watched 1hr of TNA in 2017, I still wouldn't do it.

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Hahahaha, wtf :dead:

Man. What?

tumblr_n1gw8f5nfs1traz2xo1_500.gif

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
While Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida has been the home for TNA/GFW/Impact Wrestling for much of its existence over the last 15 years, sources have indicated that while they may return there at some point, the company is focused on running other markets when they tape television. According to a well placed source, New York City, Toronto and Chicago are being eyed for future TV taping locations for 2018. At one point, Chicago was planned for a live event before the end of 2017 but the company decided to hold off on those plans.

John Gaburick has been taking the lead in recent creative meetings and conference calls with talent. Ed Nordholm has had a much less reduced role in the day to day running of the company, PWInsider.com has been told as another Anthem executive has been far more involved overseeing things.

The 12/9 WrestlePro event in Rahway, NJ will feature a lot of material being filmed for Impact, so expect a lot of talents on that show. Eli Drake and Alberto el Patron have already been announced. Sienna will also be on that event.

Tickets for Bound for Glory will officially go on sale today at 12 Noon at www.topplace.ca.

Moose, Eddie Edwards, Jeremy Borash and Impact champion Eli Drake are in Japan for Pro Wrestling NOAH currently. Scott D'Amore was slated to return to the ring on the NOAH tour but pulled out, citing a knee injury.

Low Ki and Eddie Kingston's deals are slated to expire shortly and there's been talk in the last day there may be some other departures. There's also been some grumbling among talents that they aren't getting calls back from management when they have a question lately.

Might hit up that Rahway show now

Add Robbie E to list of guys that are gone too.

I wonder if ROH or NXT will hit up Kingston and Low Ki.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

That means, I don't get to see my wife everyweek no mo.
g8Vd4tK.png

FXNpRex.gif

You watch WWE right?

WWE being ran like a legitimate business >>>>>> TNA/GFW running their fed like a high school concession stand

:mjlol:Act like the WWE hasn't had a toxic work environment and had every type of scandal under the sun

Gay sex scandals? Check.

Racism? Check

Sexual Harrassment? Check?

Murder? Check

A general environment where employees live in constant fear of losing their jobs because their boss is a psycho megalomaniac?

A lack of respect for their fans? Check.

Daps
So, Sweetheart & I have watched the last month of Impacts (excluding this week's, because we haven't downloaded it yet), and it has been entertaining and consistent, and mostly made sense. I actually like Eli Drake a whole lot as a champion, and I'm totally unfamiliar with him. The integration of the AAA guys into the story has been good, and we only fast forward through one or two matches a night. Also, I'm in love with the Knockouts stuff. Allie is, characterwise, a better Bayley - this is the direction they should have taken with her on TV. And since I love Taya like a friend in my head, her debut is pretty awesome to me. Her weave needs better blending, though.

I mean, they still have some hiccups, the production is not even NXT level, and the commentary team . . . bless their hearts. But I am enjoying it better than what I am seeing of Raw/Smackdown. Which I am still boycotting.

For reference, I haven't watched Impact since the Brooke Hogan wedding, since I'm a sucker for trash TV.

Edited To Add: Taryn Terrell's tutu bothers the hell out of me, and I don't know why. But it does.