The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Shame that they went back to "impact" but this talent sharing arrangement really gives the company more cache' as a worldwide rasslin org but to what end? Like how much longer are we going to see the same set of dudes just come in as fodder?

All the momentum (booking wise not in perception) Xavier had winning the xdivision tourney and he vanishes for a month

Are they lacking mainevent talent or does Garza jnr seemed to have leapfrogged to the front of the queue out of the blue.

What do these bookers see in eddy Edwards. Cant talk for shyt, matches are interchangeable and he has no presence whatsoever yet they are thirsty to hand him titles left and right :why:

Daps
Also:
tumblr_oxs2b7ML8P1s05wxzo2_400.gif

YAAAAAAAAS.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

:mjlol: That didn't take long.

Didn't she JUST come back? :gucci:

This is pretty cut and dry. She probably needed the money or thought she could do it but her pastor at her church or her conscience made her feel like she still looked too risque on TV.

If it is that, she should've just rocked gear similar to Natalya, which isn't that "revealing"

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Great episode, after about 6 years of feeling like I've outgrown rasslin impact has come correct this year. Didn't think we would actually see full length matches from their trips in other orgs:ohhh: more action out of the impact zone the better.

I like OVE's style of rasslin, can take or leave their gimmick but I always get the sense either them or who they are working with is goin to get seriously droz'd. Like that move where brunette is on the ropes and suplexes a guy for the other to catch and turn it to a power bomb could easily go wrong, dudes foot nearly connected with blondes head.

Konan cracks me up I literally thought he was goin to call them homos

Giving Trevor Lee a stable is a good idea those dudes were drifting. But where is sanjay dutt and that other annoying dude that would have weird haircuts weekly

The lashley storyline is hilarious in the sense are we suppose to want him to leave? Or boo them for kicking lee's minions asses? And why is it the Indian guy is always the calvary that gets beat down.They've booked him like trash when in India you could see a potential star. He has the height and presence, don't get it

Main event was surprisingly good as valkrie has sucked every match she had. This episode felt like the go home show for bound for glory

no great loss as far as in ring but she was money at drawing heat and could have easily helped some of these vanilla xdivision guys to get noticed. Didn't they build gail's comeback/last match around her? Lol

Last edited: