The Official TNA Discussion Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Imagine if in the future WWE went under and TNA became number 1:mjlol:
To real wrestling fans TNA is number 1 (sans 2010-2016 where I'd say they were interchangeable) it has been for years. If WWE went under and TNA was the only show in town it would be appropriate, besides rasslin ain't hot like that no more so I really don't see the big deal. The in ring product went back to its roots (this year) it's just a poorly run company that's all. That big arena, HD gloss and bigger production budget has really brainwashed you cats foreal

They can raid all the Indy talent they want if they have to be indoctrinated to the E style then it doesn't count..All them dudes you gassed up suck rasslin the E style

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To real wrestling fans TNA is number 1 (sans 2010-2016 where I'd say they were interchangeable) it has been for years. If WWE went under and TNA was the only show in town it would be appropriate, besides rasslin ain't hot like that no more so I really don't see the big deal. The in ring product went back to its roots (this year) it's just a poorly run company that's all. That big arena, HD gloss and bigger production budget has really brainwashed you cats foreal

They can raid all the Indy talent they want if they have to be indoctrinated to the E style then it doesn't count..All them dudes you gassed up suck rasslin the E style

Where do you rank ROH?

Also, how do you weight the importance of storylines when considering your wrestling experience?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Where do you rank ROH?
can't access it where I live so never watched

Also, how do you weight the importance of storylines when considering your wrestling experience?
storylines is wrestling, it's why I don't understand how E still has fans. I guess they've cultivated a new generation of kiddie fans that were raised and desensitized to counter intuitive booking, no continuity in stories or booking, erasing of character based programs/feuds e.t.c.

I don't know how what they do can hold anyone's interest when there is no stakes, they wrestle really fake, several moves have been banned, already mentioned characters and storylines, scripted promos, nothing authentic or organ to dig into

Last edited:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
can't access it where I live so never watched

are you asking how do I weigh the importance of storylines considering my history of being a fan?

Worded wrong my bad. How important is the storyline to you, when watching wrestling?