The Official TNA Discussion Thread

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Looks like GFW is moving to Toronto @PlayerNinety_Nine @CJ

BOUND FOR GLORY UPDATE | PWInsider.com

Wonder if they're going to based downtown or run in a cheaper building uptown. As long as they don't run the Ted Reeve Arena (the arena ROH runs every year for the joint NJPW shows), that place fukking sucks
Crazy. I knew they were gonna move HQ to here but wasn't sure how the tapings would work (especially with US wrestlers and the customs dilemma.)

Wonder if they will piggy back where Smash does theirs, or even attempt somewhere further like the Hershey Center. Guess even that could be too big a venue

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Crazy. I knew they were gonna move HQ to here but wasn't sure how the tapings would work (especially with US wrestlers and the customs dilemma.)

Wonder if they will piggy back where Smash does theirs, or even attempt somewhere further like the Hershey Center. Guess even that could be too big a venue

You been to the Phoenix for Smash? I've been there for concerts and clubbing, but never for wrestling...

Hershey seems kinda big, but I remember there was an NBL basketball team that ran there for a couple of years so I'm guessing they don't charge a lot for rent. There are a ton of venues that they built for the Pan Am games that aren't used very often too, so I'm sure they could work out a nice deal with someone.

The old Maple Leaf Gardens could work, it's not that big (I think they hold 2000 max) and the lighting is really good there.

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
You been to the Phoenix for Smash? I've been there for concerts and clubbing, but never for wrestling...

Hershey seems kinda big, but I remember there was an NBL basketball team that ran there for a couple of years so I'm guessing they don't charge a lot for rent. There are a ton of venues that they built for the Pan Am games that aren't used very often too, so I'm sure they could work out a nice deal with someone.

The old Maple Leaf Gardens could work, it's not that big (I think they hold 2000 max) and the lighting is really good there.
No not yet. My cousin goes regularly to Smash events (he did the recent RingTalks thing.) I feel bad cause I always flop on him when he asks.

Gonna be a tricky spot cause they need a venue that isn't too big but at the same time can look big enough and accommodate proper taping angles. Wonder if they will attempt Ricoh then? Piggyback some of the walkthrough TFC crowd and giveaway tickets, lol.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
They're also teasing India and the UK too. I wonder if there's any guys on the roster though that can't cross those Canada lines often.

It's smart moving to Canada. They'll get government tax breaks for filming up there, and they'll spend less on talent if they fill the roster up with people from Canada and the East Coast.
No not yet. My cousin goes regularly to Smash events (he did the recent RingTalks thing.) I feel bad cause I always flop on him when he asks.

Gonna be a tricky spot cause they need a venue that isn't too big but at the same time can look big enough and accommodate proper taping angles. Wonder if they will attempt Ricoh then? Piggyback some of the walkthrough TFC crowd and giveaway tickets, lol.

Ricoh looks small but it's pretty damn big. It holds 12,000 people. I don't think they'll be able to run there even though they've ran that building before. I think WWE Roadblock was at the Ricoh and the last couple of house shows were there too, they're probably have an agreement with the WWE. I just realize the last couple of NXT house shows were at Mattamy too, so they probably can't run that building too.

They could probably run one of the buildings at Exhibition Place. They have walls to make the space smaller, and giant bleachers too.

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Ricoh looks small but it's pretty damn big. It holds 12,000 people. I don't think they'll be able to run there even though they've ran that building before. I think WWE Roadblock was at the Ricoh and the last couple of house shows were there too, they're probably have an agreement with the WWE. I just realize the last couple of NXT house shows were at Mattamy too, so they probably can't run that building too.

They could probably run one of the buildings at Exhibition Place. They have walls to make the space smaller, and giant bleachers too.

Yeah that is true. I was there for Roadblock, but I guess I was thinking they can really block out all the empty seating with lighting. Curious to see where they go with this.

Watch them end up at Cabana Pool Bar or some weird shyt

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that is true. I was there for Roadblock, but I guess I was thinking they can really block out all the empty seating with lighting. Curious to see where they go with this.

Watch them end up at Cabana Pool Bar or some weird shyt

:mjlol: the visual of wrestling fans/wrestling amongst the usual crowd of thots/wannabe players here

I wanna see this now. So much fukkery :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
It's smart moving to Canada. They'll get government tax breaks for filming up there, and they'll spend less on talent if they fill the roster up with people from Canada and the East Coast.
:ohhh:

Anthem is pretty much trying to make a profit. I'm happy this means the "boys and girls" still have jobs but it sucks for the office workers in Nashville to either have to move to a different country or find another job.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Since I'm only recently finding out Taya is part of Global Force Impact Wrestling
tumblr_ovgl9cqkcw1th56ngo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oh4y0mGjlr1rbmjvuo1_540.png

tumblr_ov8o42vzAg1s05wxzo1_400.gif
tumblr_ov8o42vzAg1s05wxzo2_400.gif

tumblr_ovpjqcaJJU1v9zl0co1_1280.jpg