The OFFICIAL TLR Worst Poster of the Year Nomination Thread

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
@Frank Lucas
5feb8ec0-45f3-11e4-8ca0-0f75104c2416_9b24f620-45b7-11e4-a643-0177a6096887_Training-Day-Denzel-Clapping.gif

:deadmanny:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
There you are....
full

@SheWantTheD bring yo gotdamn ass on down!!
giphy.gif

Congratulations on making the 2016 Worst Poster of the Year Ballot!
full

So far our creepy, Tupac admiring fan has 15 total votes and is second in the tally.
full

I'm pretty sure you would like to celebrate this victory in the Salon wi-....Ooops....:troll: Access denied.

@Raava @BlackPearl @Athenna @Elle Driver @Kant and all of the ladies of the Salon..thanks for helping to Make The Coli Great Again.™

Let's take a look at some of @SheWantTheD trashiest threads of 2016 :ehh:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-...orking-black-men-dont-have-baby-mamas.490777/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-...-them-appear-more-european-like-jbhmm.490405/

Black Women React To True Forced Loneliness

There's Something Funny About Little Boys With Glasses & High-Pitched Voices

:russ:

:Lawdie: This thread I'm suprised I was slightly productive today.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Lmao. Shut up you broke, ugly, dusty gutter rat. You're what, 30, looking 50. Your paint by color bullshyt art isn't going anywhere, you think way too highly of yourself. I don't tell my personal business here because unlike you I have friends and family off of the internet who give a fukk about me who I can call if I need to talk.

If I was selling p*ssy at least I'd have something valuable to give unlike you. You french fry dipping ass bytch. If I was an ant you wouldn't have been in my pms pandering to me and struggle shooting your shot. Stay in your lane you ugly ass nikka, I wouldn't blow ass air on you, you fall in love with every avi ass nikka.

Log off, you take this shyt way too seriously.

:wow: Lord...

:beydafuq:

Not reading a single word of this bullshyt you delusional, boring, uninspired, unimpressive, untalented, ugly ass nikka. Get a job, all you do is make posts on the coli so nikkas can laugh at you. fukk outta here.

People dealing in reality and you looking 40 still talking about maybes. Instead of worrying about black womens marriage rates you need to worry about why you're so undesirable that you had to lie and say that you're asexual. No one wants you, you can claim it's the women in Buffalo but it's you. You have nothing to offer a grown ass woman except coli posts you good for nothing ass, "when I'm famous" ass nikka.

:welookin:

full
@DrX You've been fighting the good fight for a long time, leaving the Coli and then resurrecting back onto the board like a bipolar Jesus...you've finally made it breh, you're close to actually achieving something :lebronpower:

full
I'm not even going to pull any of your threads amigo @DarlingNikki has provided us graciously with everything we need. Congrats on your nomination to the official 2016 WOAT ballot and thanks for Making The Coli Great Again.™

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Also nominating @DarlingNikki

I don't think she ever came at me solo but she goes in on posters and is ruthless giving no fukks about peoples feelings.

And for that I nominate her as one of the WPOY