The OFFICIAL TLR Worst Poster of the Year Nomination Thread

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
speak on it, don't sip tea like a hoe.
I have never had any personal beefs with you outside of calling you a simp. Yet in that thread that got me banned from the salon you were coming at me. And if you say I was disrupting theSalon you are lying, because I wasn't.. especially to the level that other posters do.

You also one star a lot of my threads that aren't me lowkey bragging about women or talking negatively about women.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I have never had any personal beefs with you outside of calling you a simp. Yet in that thread that got me banned from the salon you were coming at me. And if you say I was disrupting theSalon you are lying, because I wasn't.. especially to the level that other posters do.

You also one star a lot of my threads that aren't me lowkey bragging about women or talking negatively about women.

nikka, I post from mobile damn near 90% of the time, I don't give a fukk about your threads enough to waste my time rating them.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@AquaCityBoy I nominate this nikka too.

He one stars my threads and hates on me for a reason I cannot grasp. I think it's been going on ever since I said I have never had issues attracting women.

These brehs can't imagine a handsome breh being #HOH... when in reality a lot of them are. Pumping and umping chicks left and right. Now that's not part of my character, but I won't hesitate to speak on the bad that many women (NOT ALL) do.

:what:.

No nikka you just make dumb threads. :heh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Why were you posting in The Salon anyway?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Critiquing Pac's looks and participating in their "Rate This Man" threads.

full