The OFFICIAL TLR Worst Poster of the Year Nomination Thread

Daps
Why do you want me to win this so bad?
because you're a c00n.. terrible poster.. you dap-fish.. you popped sh!t, and apologized to @Guwopaveli.. talk all this faux pro-Black shyt, only to be pop sh!t to a Black female @DarlingNikki because another loser like yourself got aired out.. you're a TERRIBLE poster..

I could go on for days..

and, most importantly.. maybe you would do something with your pathetic life, instead of being a jobless community college dropout who seeks attention all day on thecoli.com..

straight-up.. @Ultima.. if this clown don't win.. :snoop:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
because you're a c00n.. terrible poster.. you dap-fish.. you popped sh!t, and apologized to @Guwopaveli.. talk all this faux pro-Black shyt, only to be pop sh!t to a Black female @DarlingNikki because another loser like yourself got aired out.. you're a TERRIBLE poster..

I could go on for days..

and, most importantly.. maybe you would do something with your pathetic life, instead of being a jobless community college dropout who seeks attention all day on thecoli.com..

straight-up.. @Ultima.. if this clown don't win.. :snoop:
For one, I didn't drop out of CC I finished my skillset trade and it was over. She started it, so I defended myself. Never have I dap-fished. c00n? I still don't get how, but whatever :snoop: Also, I left my job to care for my mother you freaking idiot. Get off my dikk you weird loser. I'm a heterosexual male, so stop stalking me.

Daps
For one, I didn't drop out of CC I finished my skillset trade and it was over. She started it, so I defended myself. Never have I dap-fished. c00n? I still don't get how, but whatever :snoop: Also, I left my job to care for my mother you freaking idiot. Get off my dikk you weird loser. I'm a heterosexual male, so stop stalking me.
"take care of my Mother" aka being a jobless loser who hangs out on thecoli.com dap-fishing all day & night..

the amount of hours you spend on the internet.. you could have a job..

even from home.. :ohhh:

but.. once again.. you're a loser who spends his time c00ning it up online.. you ain't fooling NOBODY but yourself..

you DESERVE this.. it might help you do something meaningful with your pitiful life..