The OFFICIAL TLR Worst Poster of the Year Nomination Thread

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I was wondering when this little hoe ass salon reject was gonna show up. Dude is straight trash. I hope he gets the worst. He certainly has my vote. You should have included the thread were he gets kicked out the Salon and starts crying like a little weak bytch begging to be banned.

:russ:
straight trash? LMAOOO :russ:

You got me dyin'!

Nah but on the real, I'm tryna help you out here. You care too much about how others feel about your looks. You gotta work on that insecurity and where ever it may stem from.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I was wondering when this little hoe ass salon reject was gonna show up. Dude is straight trash. I hope he gets the worst. He certainly has my vote. You should have included the thread were he gets kicked out the Salon and starts crying like a little weak bytch begging to be banned.

:russ:

I couldn't find that shyt.You

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Brother Walt is one. But the others are likely on my ignore list. I'm putting him back on there too. I only took him off to give him the benefit of the doubt (to see if he would do better).
Doesn't he have a wife and kid? He should be focused on them and not trolling people on a forum. I don't understand for the life of me how grown men (and I'm not talking about him here) can get on the internet and harass and stalk people, especially women because they envy them or secretly want them.

That type of shyt I will never understand. It definitely comes from a place of arrested development and should have been gone after your high school years.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Doesn't he have a wife and kid? He should be focused on them and not trolling people on a forum. I don't understand for the life of me how grown men (and I'm not talking about him here) can get on the internet and harass and stalk people, especially women because they envy them or secretly want them.

That type of shyt I will never understand. It definitely comes from a place of arrested development and should have been gone after your high school years.

Some of these dudes are curious about @Jayne and it's obvious with the level of vitriol in their posts...It's as if they are suppressing some shyt.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You're the bad guy.
200.gif