The OFFICIAL TLR Worst Poster of the Year Nomination Thread

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:wow: Lord...

:welookin:

full
@DrX You've been fighting the good fight for a long time, leaving the Coli and then resurrecting back onto the board like a bipolar Jesus...you've finally made it breh, you're close to actually achieving something :lebronpower:

full
I'm not even going to pull any of your threads amigo @DarlingNikki has provided us graciously with everything we need. Congrats on your nomination to the official 2016 WOAT ballot and thanks for Making The Coli Great Again.™
Oh wow what a coincidence.

Also nominating @DarlingNikki

I don't think she ever came at me solo but she goes in on posters and is ruthless giving no fukks about peoples feelings.

And for that I nominate her as one of the WPOY

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Also nominating @DarlingNikki

I don't think she ever came at me solo but she goes in on posters and is ruthless giving no fukks about peoples feelings.

And for that I nominate her as one of the WPOY

Just be ready when she comes through the thread :mjlol:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Ultima it's not really fair to nominate @DrX as WOAT because he was in the red earlier this year. Then, he turned it around. People actually like his ranting threads.

I'm not nominating anyone.

You see he's consistently getting votes and plus he's top five on Poster of the Year..to be honest, that's actually impressive to be so hated and liked at the same time.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm not nominating anyone.

You see he's consistently getting votes and plus he's top five on Poster of the Year..to be honest, that's actually impressive to be so hated and liked at the same time.
Why are you lying? You @'ed me multiple times in this thread.

Probably mentioned my name over 10 times by now.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
@AquaCityBoy I nominate this nikka too.

He one stars my threads and hates on me for a reason I cannot grasp. I think it's been going on ever since I said I have never had issues attracting women.

These brehs can't imagine a handsome breh being #HOH... when in reality a lot of them are. Pumping and umping chicks left and right. Now that's not part of my character, but I won't hesitate to speak on the bad that many women (NOT ALL) do.