The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
2 episodes in and I'm already liking it MUCH better than season one (which I thought was a bit boring). I like the new concentration on a couple of characters an episode.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
So was the son turning into Wayne a scheme by him and his mom or did he really get the "power"?

Also what was the "price he had to pay" for the power?

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So was the son turning into Wayne a scheme by him and his mom or did he really get the "power"?

was that story about wayne showing up right after he asked for help and all that true? maybe it was...but i don't remember that.

either way, to answer your first question, ito me it's just a bs scheme...i mean, my guess is that all these 'holy men' are charlatans when it comes down to it (maybe that's just my personal bias though since i'm not religious or spiritual by any stretch). but since it IS the leftovers... i think it's meant to be purposely ambiguous. they're adding just another level of :mindblown:

the show is weird, man. what are we? 13 episodes deep now? and i basically still don't know what the fukk is going on, at all...and i'm digging every moment of it. :heh:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

He hugged his mom and it didnt help, so i think its a scheme.

Tbh i think holy wayne was sort of scheming people also because Nora didnt really recover either after her hug.

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Admittedly, I wasn't looking forward to Laurie/Tommy's storyline, but this was a f*cking solid episode.
Yeah, episode was looking like some filler at the beginning but turned out to be very good. Strong character development for Lori and tom has a new purpose in the show now.

Once people find out that the holy Wayne's baby is in jarden, some shyt could go down

Also did any catch that shyt in Australia? Somethings going on there, and Kevin's father is going there now

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
was that story about wayne showing up right after he asked for help and all that true? maybe it was...but i don't remember that.

either way, to answer your first question, ito me it's just a bs scheme...i mean, my guess is that all these 'holy men' are charlatans when it comes down to it (maybe that's just my personal bias though since i'm not religious or spiritual by any stretch). but since it IS the leftovers... i think it's meant to be purposely ambiguous. they're adding just another level of :mindblown:

the show is weird, man. what a
re we? 13 episodes deep now? and i basically still don't know what the fukk is going on, at all...and i'm digging every moment of it. :heh:
That speech from Tommy was pure :duck: fam.
Thats why he was on youtube studying Holy Wayne's first speeches and shyt so he could pull this act off when the time was right :heh:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That speech from Tommy was pure :duck: fam.
Thats why he was on youtube studying Holy Wayne's first speeches and shyt so he could pull this act off when the time was right :heh:

i guess i missed that too. but given what you and @boriquaking said, yeah it definitely seems like some bullshyt.

that australia thing...good catch @DANJA i noticed that too. i have my doubts though. nobody's making it down under. :yeshrug: