The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Tommy is Wayne 2.0, who want's a hug? :blessed:

Not gonna lie, when the lady who Lori rescued briefly went back to her family and her son ran to greet her while the music was playing :mjcry:.

I'm thinking he and his mom came up with the scenario in order to give the people something to replace the hole in their life. Even if it is false, it's better than chain smoking and walking around silent in white. Just as long as Tommy doesn't start impregnating a gang of Asian girls now :sas2:.

The look that Lori had in the car after stealing her laptop back and she turned on the radio was great :lolbron:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We out here raping cats in the back of horse travel trailers now? Cmon son. Has Tommy's actor always been that bad? I would usually excuse that as him trying to impersonate Wayne on the YouTube video but that closing scene was horrendous. I was almost embarrassed watching that.

Ayo crash scene was wild and saddening at the same time. I really liked it.

M.C. LOGIC

Rookie
Daps
We out here raping cats in the back of horse travel trailers now? Cmon son. Has Tommy's actor always been that bad? I would usually excuse that as him trying to impersonate Wayne on the YouTube video but that closing scene was horrendous. I was almost embarrassed watching that.

Ayo crash scene was wild and saddening at the same time. I really liked it.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about dude's acting. We need a "and now the role of Tom Garvey will be played by..." LOL!

But yo...I just thought about something. In episode 2 of this season the researchers who came to Nora's house said that they think that the Departures could have something to do with location, right? But isn't that theory kinda blown since Lori's fetus departed...wouldn't she have departed also if it had anything to do with location?

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about dude's acting. We need a "and now the role of Tom Garvey will be played by..." LOL!

But yo...I just thought about something. In episode 2 of this season the researchers who came to Nora's house said that they think that the Departures could have something to do with location, right? But isn't that theory kinda blown since Lori's fetus departed...wouldn't she have departed also if it had anything to do with location?
They theory to us is "blown" but only because as far as we know, she hasn't told anyone. If it happened to her, there is the possibility that it happened to someone else. Perhaps the researchers haven't thought of that or haven't had someone tell them that that specific incident happened. Or that paticular group is researching that and another is tackling the other. One thing about this show is that everyone is trying to do anything/ something to find a resolution to what happened. Can't wait until we find out what's popping in those Australian caves and whatnot.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we might get an episode focusing on Kevin's father in Australia. There must be a reason they are keeping him in the show

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we might get an episode focusing on Kevin's father in Australia. There must be a reason they are keeping him in the show
I'm surprised they haven't back tracked to Mapleton to show what has transpired since the fire. I do wish they would get back to the Evie story line. I'm pressed to know what happened before more back story.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
From what I've read this is what was said during the television news clip concerning the Austrailian story from last nights episode.

Broadcaster: "Resurrection, that's the claim in Australia, as witnesses described a man previously believed dead, emerging from a cave in Wanneroo, outside the city of Perth."

Australian dude (witness) :" walked out covered in mozzie bites, saying he'd just been in a hotel! "

Reporter:" The man, identified as David Burton" TV turns off

The name David Burton is important because that is who the homeless breh on top of the tower in Jarden Texas sent a self addressed letter to in episode 1 :ohhh:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Just realized Patty is played by the same person who did had that hillbilly incest scene in True Detective season 1 :scust: