The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

Daps
Ballsy move to structure these first 2 episodes the way they did.

I mean....not even showing your main characters until 3/4 of the way through the first episode, then going back in time to tell how they got there in the second episode.

Nobody tell that fakkit @Uncle_Ruckus though, he will watch them out of order if he knows :snoop:
Lindelof's replicating what the main characters are going through for the audience, in a brief window. A hypnic jerk technique so we understand what our lives [watching the show] would be like, from the perspective of missing our loved ones [the main characters].

:troll:

Daps
all that "this is a character study" bullshyt is officially out the window

We've already seen a vegetable get healed and all the water from a lake disappear so far this season

I want answers :beli:
'Folk grieve in different ways' can be used [covering up plot holes and vacuous writing] to explain practically every nonsensical, mood swing motive and direction the characters take.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I loved the first episode of the new season and think I could have easily accepted not seeing anyone from the first season ever again as long as the focus was on the Murphy's and the bizarre situation going on in their small town.
Ep 2 was not as good as Ep 1 to me though. It had some good moments (especially Nicole Fury not giving a fukk about how or why Patty died) but I spent the whole episode wanting to get back to Jarden , TX and find out what happened to Evie.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I loved the first episode of the new season and think I could have easily accepted not seeing anyone from the first season ever again as long as the focus was on the Murphy's and the bizarre situation going on in their small town.
Ep 2 was not as good as Ep 1 to me though. It had some good moments (especially Nicole Fury not giving a fukk about how or why Patty died) but I spent the whole episode wanting to get back to Jarden , TX and find out what happened to Evie.

:dead: