The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Nora is sexy to me :ehh:

Kevin be making me feel uneasy...dude's emotions be all over the place...never know when he gonna snap lol

I like how the Garvey point of view blended with the family from last week...2 dope episodes back to back...this season off to a good ass start

Yeah, I liked the fact Jill called him out on it. Dude is about to fukk up again. Trying to turn himself for Patti's murder, only to have the officer be like :yeshrug:. Not telling Nora he's seeing and hearing Patti again, drowning out his Blasian baby with music, sleep walking again and trying to drown himself :wow:.

He might need to take his father's advice and start listening to the voices or at least go see the mysterious older black man in the trailer in the woods.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
This bytch spent 3 million on a house she never seen in a city she never been too.

They dont even have jobs yet and she spent ALL the money...karma is a bytch

And he should have put his daughter in check after she made that "dont fukk this up" comment to him. Is the daughter going to pay bills? Does she have medical insurance? Lil bytch dont got a care in the world trying to lecture her dad.....fukk her

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Yea Kevin has to visit the old dude and get rid of Patti I can't stand that bytch :camby:

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
"Good riddance Patricia we hardly fukkin knew ya"

doubt we see that cop with the eye patch again but I hope we do somehow

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Don't think he was trying to drown out the baby with the music breh...He was drowning out dem voices in his head :ohlawd:

Agreed, but him not hearing the babies cries are a byproduct of that. Someone could have snatched up that kid while he was at the laundry mat.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely felt like an episode of Lost. The feeling of anticipation mixed with the mystery of not knowing where the story is going is fantastic. Interesting way to tell the introduction usually reserved for the first episode of a season. The dog is god damned wolf riding in the backseat asking to change the station and s h i t.

I died when the pirate asked him if he wanted to blow up his life just to have Jill tell him to watch himself. This dude's pops is out and on the loose getting loose in Australia. They gotta go back to him and the Mayor. Haven't heard anything about her. I cannot agree with Nora blowing all of her money like that. That house is all messed up but
f u c k e r y reigns supreme. Is the Black dude from the Visitor's Center related to Erika? The way Michael interacted with him made me think that he was the grandfather but I don't believe that to be the case.

Oh yeah, I forgot I tried to commit suicide. We coolin' though.

I was on the edge of my seat and couldn't pull myself away from this watch. Music on point as well. Bravo!