Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
jpt6Jaq.jpg

EAcsKWF.jpg

RUM4YoF.jpg

full

Daps
They theory to us is "blown" but only because as far as we know, she hasn't told anyone. If it happened to her, there is the possibility that it happened to someone else. Perhaps the researchers haven't thought of that or haven't had someone tell them that that specific incident happened. Or that paticular group is researching that and another is tackling the other. One thing about this show is that everyone is trying to do anything/ something to find a resolution to what happened. Can't wait until we find out what's popping in those Australian caves and whatnot.
Or perhaps Lindelof is making up shyt as he goes, and he can simply cover up any plot hole with the fact he doesn't have to give an explanation as to why/how it happened in the first place. Which is half the reason he chose to adapt the canon The Leftovers in the first place.
@Gil Scott-Heroin lost like a motherfukker
On the contrary.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
What the fukk was going on with that opening of the season?

Only connection I got was the Asian chick leaving Lil Wayne, and Nora picking the baby up?

shyt was intense either way :ehh:

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
Dowsing me in gasoline and holding a lit lighter just inches from me would be sufficient. I'd remember. :lupe:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Dowsing me in gasoline and holding a lit lighter just inches from me would be sufficient. I'd remember. :lupe:
That was the same lighter that Jill gave Laurie last season as a present. Laurie tossed it into a storm drain I believe, but it was found. The whole rape scene was a way for Meg to taunt Laurie through Tom.