The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw there was a black family and was thinking maybe give it a chance but nah Davey L ain't bout to hook me in again :ufdup:

how many premiere TV shows have a full hour dedicated to a black family?

real talk, you're a c00n if you don't like this show.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
HBO.

This is a show that will definitely leave you :ohhh:after each episode. From the cave woman opening to mystery bird chirps and mystery pies to Eddie Winslow and his magic finger paintings to birds in boxes. I had mixed feelings about the 1st season, but the premiere has me intrigued for now.

Eddie Winslow might be this year's version of Holy Wayne, just w/out knocking up Asian women. John didn't have to burn his house down like that :francis:

Who was that the son went to visit in the trailer park- I thought maybe his grandfather. Why is he so intent on handing out his mom's leftovers to the town bum :patrice:.

I guess Evie running naked in the woods with her friends is a step up from Kevin's daughter locking herself in a fridge and playing sex games at parties. Hope she comes back :sadcam:.
Finally watch the first season and 1st season and the 2nd eps of this season

Took me while to get into the 1st season I literally force myself to keep on watching, im still piss how they wrapped it up

I find the 2nd eps interesting

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Finally watch the first season and 1st season and the 2nd eps of this season

Took me while to get into the 1st season I literally force myself to keep on watching, im still piss how they wrapped it up

I find the 2nd eps interesting

You watched episode 2? Pass the mustard b

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really dig the new introduction and song. Seems very reminiscent of a PR/ Government PR spin on a national tradegy. There is also something about the song that I really enjoy hearing.

I noticed that there was a woman watering the lawn in a wedding dress. During the introduction, there is a person hilding a Polaroid photograph. In the photograph, the husband (presumably) is missing while the bride remains holding the bouqet.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really dig the new introduction and song. Seems very reminiscent of a PR/ Government PR spin on a national tradegy. There is also something about the song that I really enjoy hearing.

I noticed that there was a woman watering the lawn in a wedding dress. During the introduction, there is a person hilding a Polaroid photograph. In the photograph, the husband (presumably) is missing while the bride remains holding the bouqet.
yeah i have a feeling the song will make more sense as the season goes on. or at least, i hope so

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Pretty sure the water disappearing was due to the fracking. Thought they hinted strong at that with the huge crack in the road in Ep1 and the earthquakes