Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
man im on season 2 episode 5 and:what:

this shyt is like 3 diff shows trying to be one:beli:

the entire part about the town is just:trash:

im just interested in the Guilty Remnant and the group Laurie has now and Tom having the new powers

kevin and nora are :trash: now

like why even introduce the town

like this shyt is just all over the place:beli:

the fukking pastor:martin:

so this nikka just abandon his wife on nora give his wrist band back and just be shackled up like he Jesus:jbhmm:

they could have made a show about the town on its own

Daps
Finally binged this shyt over the last couple days.

Season 2 is a significant upgrade over season 1. Still have criticisms about the writing, like they're doing shyt to do it....or on some pseudo intellectual shyt. Show is cool, but I don't get why some suck it off as being genius or some shyt.

The acting was really good, tho, particularly Mr and Mrs Murphy. They killed it:wow:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Finally binged this shyt over the last couple days.

Season 2 is a significant upgrade over season 1. Still have criticisms about the writing, like they're doing shyt to do it....or on some pseudo intellectual shyt. Show is cool, but I don't get why some suck it off as being genius or some shyt.

The acting was really good, tho, particularly Mr and Mrs Murphy. They killed it:wow:
I'm the opposite I think season 1 was the better season
And agree with the rest of what u said
They wrote this to try to come off deep but it is too apparent

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how The Leftovers tries to be "deep" or "psuedointellectual" at all. I don't know where the hell you all are getting this from. It tries to be weird, obtuse and mysterious but I don't see any "deepness" from this television show. It is literally depicting how people might react to a real "rapture".

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Yeah you could tell Lindelof was really starting to feel himself when writing those last few episodes :heh:

In other news, Richter's Leftovers Season 2 OST drops this Friday :blessed:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't see how The Leftovers tries to be "deep" or "psuedointellectual" at all. I don't know where the hell you all are getting this from. It tries to be weird, obtuse and mysterious but I don't see any "deepness" from this television show. It is literally depicting how people might react to a real "rapture".
wait so u dont see that in season 2:dwillhuh:
u cant be serious

Daps
You really don't see this show trying to be deep?

From the recurring $50k (someone point that out in this thread and didn't even mention that Nora put $50k deposit on the house they wanted to rent) to Lily being a "bridge" and the most obvious being the opening scene of the second season and how that symbolism played throughout the season and fit with both the town and the characters. It's certainly more than just showing people's reactions to the rapture. It's trying to say something.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!