The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Thats some great news hopefully these next 2 seasons are on par with season 2. Great television

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Well, well, well :sas1:

I was 6 episodes behind but finally was able to binge them all this weekend. Looks like the season 1 crew was right all along :sas1:

@Gil Scott-Heroin I haven't seen a troll get sonned this hard in a long time

I see that fukkboi that watched season 1 in the wrong order still thinks his opinion matters:mjlol:

Tired of this narrative that has formed that season 1 was trash and season 2 is goat. Season 1 was an 8/10 at WORST. 2 is a 10/10. Brilliant season. Every episode was fantastic including the ones with Liv Tyler and Tommy.

The stuff that made season 1 great was the emotion. But all you Lindelof haters were so focused on the mysteries that you blindly hated on it without giving it a true chance. Critiquing every single little element while ignoring the big picture. But now suddenly that season 2 has huge critical acclaim you are willing to ignore the same shyt that you hated about season 1 :francis:

It was good from the start, and now it is great. It was already a top 10 show on TV, and now it may have eclipsed The Knick for the #2 spot

Fight me about it

Same vocal haters in here ruining the thread as before. fukk all yall

@kp404 @obarth and all the other people from the season 1 thread that knew what was up already last year. Shout outs:salute: We did it :ohlawd:

Daps
Well, well, well :sas1:

I was 6 episodes behind but finally was able to binge them all this weekend. Looks like the season 1 crew was right all along :sas1:

@Gil Scott-Heroin I haven't seen a troll get sonned this hard in a long time
:dwillhuh:

How did I get sonned when I was right all along? Also there's actually some of the "season 1 crew" who've actually changed their tune on the show. Have you actually been reading through this thread?

SonnyEMC

Pro
Daps
This dude's acting is top notch!

the-leftovers-600.jpg

Christopher Eccleston has always been a good actor, horrible accent in this though.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
WE DID IT BREHS

By third and final season do they mean the third season is the final season or that there is going to be a third season and then a final season?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i wanna see some magical super natural shyt pop off in the next season
muthafukkas returning as zombies
god pluckin evil people off the earth and you can actual see a big ass god hand pluck a muthafukka out of existence
gotta see some more titties
def more titties:ehh:

animals talking and shyt
just want them to raise the bar on tv fukkery for people who like to smoke :lolbron:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wanna see some magical super natural shyt pop off in the next season
muthafukkas returning as zombies
god pluckin evil people off the earth and you can actual see a big ass god hand pluck a muthafukka out of existence
gotta see some more titties
def more titties:ehh:

animals talking and shyt
just want them to raise the bar on tv fukkery for people who like to smoke :lolbron:

This is the weird tightrope they are walking

A lot of the audience want to see supernatural fukkery like "international assasin". Personally, I enjoyed that episodes and the end of the season, but I prefer when the show keeps it simple. The best episodes in the show imo were still the Nora and matt episodes in season 1, neither of which really had any paranormal shyt. Problem is they can only do so many character study episodes (remember that lost episode with jack in thailand :scust: ) so they need to advance the story and introduce new characters.

I also think it was lazy to bring meg back but that was likely a product of liv Tyler being one of the bigger names on the show so they had to work her in somehow

I was hoping for 5 seasons but im satisfied with three, thisshould allow lindelof to end the series nicely without filler and to tie up all the loose ends

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This is the weird tightrope they are walking

A lot of the audience want to see supernatural fukkery like "international assasin". Personally, I enjoyed that episodes and the end of the season, but I prefer when the show keeps it simple. The best episodes in the show imo were still the Nora and matt episodes in season 1, neither of which really had any paranormal shyt. Problem is they can only do so many character study episodes (remember that lost episode with jack in thailand :scust: ) so they need to advance the story and introduce new characters.

I also think it was lazy to bring meg back but that was likely a product of liv Tyler being one of the bigger names on the show so they had to work her in somehow

I was hoping for 5 seasons but im satisfied with three, thisshould allow lindelof to end the series nicely without filler and to tie up all the loose ends
i honestly dont mind whether or not they do actually continue to go there with the super naturals
i think im just intrigued by just the overall weirdness of the show
the shyt is weird man theres no denying that
and what draws me in more is that whenever me or one of you on here feel like we got it figured out they just do a fukkin wild 180 and fukk our heads up more lol
this one of them shows thats just dope for no particular reason