The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So the GR bosses knew Meg had a fukked up plan for Oct 14th and dont approve of it but yet don't have goons on deck in TX to prevent that shyt:martin:

The one lady mentioned they had another plan they were doing in a different city, and the GR stays on that passive aggressive bullshyt :martin:.

As as a whole, I really dislike the GR part of the show because I find their ideology so hard to believe, but I give props to Liv Tyler for delivering a terrifying performance. Coke head Meg was fukked up pre-Departure and whatever Eddie Winslow told her about her mom didn't help her issues.

I wonder what kind of issues Evie had to fall into that trap :patrice:considering she still has her family, but being a teenage girl can't help :skip:.

Also glad that Matt hit Meg with that "Guess I'm serving as a living reminder to what happened" , I was watching like :banderas: that's my Job 2.0

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
c53b6060-4b56-0133-4c4f-0e3f8b958f63.png

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Man fukk Tommy and fukk Meg :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:
the reason i was iffy on this show after season 1 (despite knowing there are no answers) was Tommy, Liv Tyler and the Guilty Remnant. I liked everything to do with Kevin, Matt, Nora and the daughter. This season has been free of the bad shyt for the most part, so i think it's great. last night i was ready to flip b/c it was an episode based around all the shyt i hate about the show

... but the end brought me back. it was good. now the only thing i hate about the show is the constant look of disgust on Evie's parents' faces.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Maybe they gonna hang themselves off the bridge...suicide to make them remember :mjcry:
Naw Liv is trying to get shyt popping

She's tired of that passive aggressive shyt,thats why she's planning her own thing

Plus remember the GR chick said she was trying to buy some explosives

oh also, i guess the random ass shot of Evie and her friends running naked in the premiere was then stripping their regular clothes to put on the white robes?
i don't remember this at all :wtf:

Maybe it's because I didn't know who Evie was at the time so I didn't really pay attention to it

Don't remember the silent car ride either

Yall dudes have some great memories

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The fact that they were somehow able to make Meg into an interesting character is probably the crowning achievement of Season 2.
I was shocked as fukk to see Evie and her friends too. I was expecting Tom to find a shytload of explosives or something but I never thought about the missing girls joining the Guilty Remnant.