The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
What did the Aussie guy whisper to Kevin on the bridge....and I'm surprised Lindelof has not got his ass beat
If I saw him in a bar after a few drinks and started asking him about the Leftovers...and he went into that whole ."well it was meant to be ambiguous"...I would slap the shyt out of him

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That was the worst episode of the season. The only redeeming thing about it was the insert of Patti's childhood, and even that wasn't particularly moving.
I agree. Ive really enjoyed this season,much better than the first.

But this episode was just pure lindelof and I didnt like it.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I thought the episode was a little drawn out, but if it can all be tied in by the finale, and was filled with easter eggs, then it could possibly be one of the best episodes of TV I have seen. If it was just Lindelof trying to write an episode on ego, and was on some "doesn't mean anything" sh!t, i aint that mad either, it was entertaining. Shout out to Lowell, Ma (my hometown) was random as fukk and had me pretty fukking geeked.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:ohhh:

i had a feeling Evie was still alive...but not apart of GR :ohhh:....Meg is a creepy bytch...fukk she gonna do next Sunday??? :lupe:
My guess was she is gonna blow up the bridge since that seems to be the only way in and out if town but after seeing the girls i have no idea what the fukk she's planning

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
My guess was she is gonna blow up the bridge since that seems to be the only way in and out if town but after seeing the girls i have no idea what the fukk she's planning
Maybe they gonna hang themselves off the bridge...suicide to make them remember :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!