The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
If not for the last few minutes, this episode would've been completely forgettable. I'd already figured where Evie had gone some time ago.
agreed on the episode overall, although it was better than I thought it would be considering it was a Meg/Tommy episode. Didn't figure on that ending though

Although I should of figured it out based on episode 1 when they were in the car all silent and shyt :martin:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Tommy is the weakest aspect of this show. I liked how Meg has challenged the status quo of the GR. Talking, not wearing white, threatening kids, and recruiting them into the GR. She even got other members of the GR talking even though they don't want to.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how everyone on this show is good at being creepy. :pachaha:

Well see how next week goes but I don't like how the finale is lookin like another gr scheme. Give us some new shyt

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
So the GR bosses knew Meg had a fukked up plan for Oct 14th and dont approve of it but yet don't have goons on deck in TX to prevent that shyt:martin:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the GR bosses knew Meg had a fukked up plan for Oct 14th and dont approve of it but yet don't have goons on deck in TX to prevent that shyt:martin:
Calvin got goons burning down the homes of Jardin residents for taking hand prints, Eddie is real though :wow:, beating the shyt out of people for selling water, you think he gonna let the GR come through trying to start shyt?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GR doesnt believe in violence breh, nothing they can do

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!