The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Matt really is the like this show's version of Job :wow:.

I didn't even know that someone in a vegetative state like his wife could get pregnant. Whether you believe that Jarden is a special place and Mary woke up for a night, Matt believes it :sadcam:. That whole camp ground is full of fukkery.

I did like the tidbit where Matt asked John what happened to him, that he was like that way before his daughter disappeared and something tragic must have happened in his past for him to carry a deep resentment against it :patrice:. I'm thinking maybe he had a sick mother or sister he lost, maybe the person he assaulted and caused him to go to jail was responsible for it.

Nora loves her brother, but I'm sure deep in her head she was like :martin: Matt left Mary for them to take care of.

Next week looks to be a Regina King episode :ehh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So was Mary talking about her seed was going to die if they didn't get back or that little boy from the crash :jbhmm:

It could have well have been that little boy, his father seemed desperate to get him into town. With this show :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
man, that preacher is a walking L, man. :mjlol:i feel bad for him though...the shyt he goes through just on a daily basis. and then when he has a bad day...for him...it's like today's episode...oh man. the fukkery he has to endure. :mjcry:

this is the 2nd great "matt" episode of the series.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The laws of Jarden with that population number always staying the same :merchant:
i picked up in this too when the girls disappeared

I figured it was because the Garveys moved to town but couldn't remember how many girls disappeared

I know the little boy took Matts place but who took Eddie Winslows spot after John burned his house down?

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
i picked up in this too when the girls disappeared

I figured it was because the Garveys moved to town but couldn't remember how many girls disappeared

I know the little boy took Matts place but who took Eddie Winslows spot after John burned his house down?
3 girls disappear and Winslow gone

4 Garveys show up :mjpls:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Another thing that rubbed me the wrong way about last weeks episode that I forgot to mention was not 1 person said anything about the water disappearing from the lake :dahell:

I understand the girls are missing and everyone wants to find them but you mean to tell me not one person thought the lake being empty was weird? Everyone just acted like they didn't even notice the water was gone :mindblown:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
So do you think its some supernatural shyt or do tou think someone kidnapped the girls to keep the population number the same?
I think it's supernatural and have a theory about kevin & the girls but knowing the creator we will never get an answer/explanation :mjcry:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I actually like how they did this episode....we are to believe his wife woke up and he smashed but common sense would tell us he raped her......but ...but the world they live in...half the world went missing .:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I actually like how they did this episode....we are to believe his wife woke up and he smashed but common sense would tell us he raped her......but ...but the world they live in...half the world went missing .:wow:
Matt doesn't seem like that type of guy to me but my girl thinks he raped her too and thats why he took dudes spot on that thing at the end

Im not buying it though.Until proven otherwise im gonna keep believing she woke up and willingly gave Matt the guts