The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayo, this episode threw me for a loop. I refuse to believe that they departed again. I flat out refuse to do so. I see that my man Michael is part of #JoggerGang. The old dude in the Tower seeing Patty. The old man who knows Mike, running up on Nora now. Then she passes out because they are starting that old thing back up again. Shoot, when Mike was scraping the marker off his house, I swore it was more dogs running around with their leashes dragging on the street. Do you all believe that Matt's wife really returned to her former self?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah i been caught up, i saw them all in order initially. but i wanted to watch it from s1ep10 to s2ep2 since episode 2 literally picks up from Kevin's perspective right after the finale.
:sadcam: Why do retarded coli posters like to watch shyt out of order and skip episodes. You missed the epic intro in episode 1 which sets the tone for the whole season. Episode two is just background

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
:sadcam: Why do retarded coli posters like to watch shyt out of order and skip episodes. You missed the epic intro in episode 1 which sets the tone for the whole season. Episode two is just background
Breh, reading is power.

I watched all of season 1 last year,

I then saw the season 2 episode 1 debut this year, and continued every week until the sunday that just passed.

I then went back to rewatch all of season 1 once again between yesterday and today. And i then rewatched season 2 episode 2.

I know all about isaac and his house being on fire, the fire than john started, the naked girls on the woods, the indians having the baby etc.

Now :camby:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, reading is power.

I watched all of season 1 last year,

I then saw the season 2 episode 1 debut this year, and continued every week until the sunday that just passed.

I then went back to rewatch all of season 1 once again between yesterday and today. And i then rewatched season 2 episode 2.

I know all about isaac and his house being on fire, the fire than john started, the naked girls on the woods, the indians having the baby etc.

Now :camby:

fair enough

there was some fakkit from last years thread who watched everything out of order, i must have confused you with him