The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
This show manages to make very good episodes but the overall story with zero conclusions is stupid as fukk I already dealt with this shyt with LOST:camby:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nora is the most ride or die chick on TV.No matter what sideways bullshyt Kevin admits to doing she always has his back.
And I really hope that Patty is actually a spirit haunting Kevin and not a figment of his guilty conscience because her being a douchebag ghost has so many more possibilities than Kevin just being on the verge of a breakdown.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
just watched episode 3 :wow:

episodes like that are why i love this show :ohlawd:

they had me scared after that wack 2nd episode :whew:

bout to watch sundays episode now

Holy Tom :blessed:
IMO episode 3 has been the wackest of the season so far :ehh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Same here fam. I usually always watch this one first and then i go watch TWD and i'm left looking at the screen like :beli:
Im done with walking dead. Tired of waiting for it to get better when it just follows the same formula of having 2 good episodes per half season and 6 filler episodes. And even the 2 arent even that good because the characters are just shytty.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ready for more piffery tonight :noah:
Im done with walking dead. Tired of waiting for it to get better when it just follows the same formula of having 2 good episodes per half season and 6 filler episodes. And even the 2 arent even that good because the characters are just shytty.
I stopped watching TWD towards the end of last season. Done with that show.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Matt centric episode :lupe:

Hopefully this is as good as his season 1 episode which IMO is the best episode of the series so far

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't feeling this episode...I just love the episodes focused mainly on Nora/Kevin/Jill & the Murphys
Yeah this episode was kinda meh. First one that felt like filler this season. I feel like they could've condensed all the Matt shyt into 30 minutes and ended the episode on a more eventful note. The actor who plays matt is really good though. The hell is up with hitting that fat dude and saying Brian? Is there some biblical reference there?