Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Brehs, this was a top 5 episode of the entire series :wow:

That dog running around the street right after the earthquake :merchant:

John's sadness in his speech to his wife while being operated on :mjcry:

Patty telling Kevin what really happened to them girls :lupe: But then the hint that they may have been spotted in the previews for next weeks episode :jbhmm:

And last my favorite part of the episode, next to Jill's cameltoe in them draws :ohlawd:

The seed of Holy Wayne turnin up when Michael was bout to give Jill that religious talk :demonic:

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
Patty telling Kevin what really happened to them girls :lupe: But then the hint that they may have been spotted in the previews for next weeks episode :jbhmm:

She spent the entire episode singing a song now most associated with a form of trolling. I'd take much of what she was saying with a grain of salt.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good eppy

The weird, creepy, depressing, suspenseful vibe of this show is :wow:

I actually look forward to this shyt more than Walking Dead right now lol
I was actually thinking of the walking dead when watching this episode. Especially when they drove out to the park, felt like the apocalypse

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
She spent the entire episode singing a song now most associated with a form of trolling. I'd take much of what she was saying with a grain of salt.
She wasn't trolling when she told him where his phone was though :beli:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Not sure if i can believe that the girl departed. She never said they departed. But then again how else do you manage to leave the car locked and on with everything inside?

Great episode but i have so many more questions.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Foreal?

In my Big Pun voice
That aint riiiiiiiight

Yup, if you are expecting any concrete answers I think you will be disappointed. They are much more interested in examining the aftermath of the Departure and how it effects people in different ways.

The opening scene where Nora wakes up from the earthquake and thinks another Departure might have happened :damn:was :wow:. She definitely had the look, like not again and her solution to handcuff herself to Kevin to stop him from sleepwalking was a good one.

Was checking out some recaps and read a reason why the pastor didn't want Matt to share his testimony about his wife was because they know how John/the rest of the firefighters would react :jbhmm:. Makes sense as "There are no miracles in Miracle." Church not trying to get the storage shed where Matt is living in burned down.

Chatty Patti wouldn't shut up tormenting Kevin this episode. He needs to get over his suicidal thoughts for Nora and his kids :sadcam: