The Official "The Affair" Thread

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:damn: this show is so fukking scary. I'm terrified of this marriage now, gawwddaaaamamaaaa!!!! this is a great fukking show.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This dude Noah is the worst, how is he going to keep Allison's bra in the house :mindblown: even by mistake. The scene where he yelled at Whitney "Who did this to you? had me dying though :russ:. He really is horrible, props to Maura Tierney in that scene where Noah tells her he wants to leave. That some great acting.

Allison also killed it in that scene where she broke down over the death of her son. She's horrible too, can't believe she let Oscar of all people hit that. Then as soon as she knows she's not getting any money from the ranch, she's ready to leave again :upsetfavre:. Pacey showing up at the train station, then seeing Noah get off :wow:.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know much about this show, but if they keep the "two sides to every story" dynamic this could go on for years with different characters and stories.

It's funny how McNulty's part is written more so guys would relate and Alice's is geared towards women. In McNulty's version he's kinda :ld: and keeps randomly running into her and in Alice's version he's flat out :shaq:

I've only finished the second ep but Jesus Christ this is like an ad for why you shouldn't get married.

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Cocaine Baron...
...Peter Bishop is by far the least horrible person in this. Everyone else is just an awful human being.

So, now we see that Noah has a motive for getting rid of the "victim."

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't know much about this show, but if they keep the "two sides to every story" dynamic this could go on for years with different characters and stories.

It's funny how McNulty's part is written more so guys would relate and Alice's is geared towards women. In McNulty's version he's kinda :ld: and keeps randomly running into her and in Alice's version he's flat out :shaq:

I've only finished the second ep but Jesus Christ this is like an ad for why you shouldn't get married.

Fred.
Funny thing is, its damn realistic to real life. People always paint themselves in the best light when telling stories of themselves. Wether its misremembering or purposely changing the story.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude Noah is the worst, how is he going to keep Allison's bra in the house :mindblown: even by mistake. The scene where he yelled at Whitney "Who did this to you? had me dying though :russ:. He really is horrible, props to Maura Tierney in that scene where Noah tells her he wants to leave. That some great acting.

Allison also killed it in that scene where she broke down over the death of her son. She's horrible too, can't believe she let Oscar of all people hit that. Then as soon as she knows she's not getting any money from the ranch, she's ready to leave again :upsetfavre:. Pacey showing up at the train station, then seeing Noah get off :wow:.
I legit made the :dahell: when she pulled the bra out the drawer.

I mean, I understand throwing it in there when you hear them walk into the house, but that shyt was like 2 days later, how do you forget about that.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Fred.

I haven't read much about it but i do know it has been renewed for a second season.. i''d opt to have different actors, but some think it may continue the same story

i prefer different actors don't want a "the killing" situation or homeland s2 if you catch my drift where it wears thin

but this penultimate ep was :wow:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I haven't read much about it but i do know it has been renewed for a second season.. i''d opt to have different actors, but some think it may continue the same story

i prefer different actors don't want a "the killing" situation or homeland s2 if you catch my drift where it wears thin

but this penultimate ep was :wow:
I want different actors too. I dunno how they can pull off another amazing season with what they have left. It should be a one and done.

Noah's got a motive now too though :mjpls: