Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This was a great episode.

Son tried to return the coke like it was wal mart :dead:

Oscar is such a bytch ass dude im glad he got stomped out

The closing the window shade was a dope touch with the reveal it was alison outside later on. Those little touches are what makes this show great to me.

Its funny im rewatching luther and its crazy how night and day the alice and alison characters are. Ruth wilsons a great actress.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed this episode. That actors made you have a real feeling about what finding out about your partners affair feels like. It was funny how both of them said they wanted to throw up. I'm just interested in what happens in a season two??

Daps
There seems to be talks that this will be a show like American horror story where each season is a different "affair".

Not sure If I like that though since these characters and the actors that play em' are so good. If they do keep this ame cast then then need to wrap up the story completely by next season.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm powering through this shyt right now. So good. Another well written and well acted show from showtime.

They even got Fiona Apple for the title song :wow:

Last edited:

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Missed the last episode but I'm greatly enjoying this show so far. Only thing is, I'm kinda on the fence about them stretching this into a second season. I wonder what else they will touch on going forward

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
this show is really good brehs..

wish it had more discussion on here

i hope season 2 is different actors like all the shows seem to be doing lately

but damn this is a mystery show :obama:

mcnulty + suspense

what else can a breh want?

@obarth @hexagram23 :ufdup:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This show is amazing. It's either my first or second favorite show on right now (Homeland has been great this season).

Are they gonna get back together in later episodes :lupe:

Is Noah gonna get her pregnant? They've kinda been setting that up. :lupe:

Noah with a best seller and it's gonna be made into a film. fukk a Bruce Butler :mjlol:

Daps
Another fire episode. :blessed:

This is def. one of the few new shows Ive picked up and stayed with from the jump.

I think by the looks of it Noah's daughter is probably getting dikked down by that dude that gets offed.

Marry girls that openly see you has safe and predictable brehs :mjlol:

I think that line def. along with the father telling him he wrote his best novel with that side chick had him feeling some type of way and he def. gonna run thru that p*ssy again.

Daps
I love the fact that each time we see Noah's side, Allison is always wearing something more revealing than her version :shaq:

Allison's mom is horrible though. How you going to dip out as soon as your mother dies and not even stay for the funeral :dahell:

That's what I love about the show, it can require at least two viewings cause you'll always see or catch something new. In Noah's version, Alison is def. the more aggressive and more sluttier and he be coming off has a victim somewhat.

I am curious has to how the whole two sides to this story is gonna play out :lupe: I'm just hoping that it doesn't go the route of Noah's version being the book and Alison's being the truthful version.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That's what I love about the show, it can require at least two viewings cause you'll always see or catch something new. In Noah's version, Alison is def. the more aggressive and more sluttier and he be coming off has a victim somewhat.

I am curious has to how the whole two sides to this story is gonna play out :lupe: I'm just hoping that it doesn't go the route of Noah's version being the book and Alison's being the truthful version.

The truth has to be somewhere in the middle. I'm hoping Noah isn't foolish enough to snitch on himself too much in the book.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
Noah telling his students that Pure love will be corrupted by older people in their imperfect life. :pachaha::sadcam::wtf:

Mcnulty had to let them know about that potential stress headed straight towards that unimpressed class :sas1: